Will I be refunded of my scrap if I craft a card and then it gets reworked? [Refund Scraps for Nerfed Cards?]

+
Will I be refunded of my scrap if I craft a card and then it gets reworked? [Refund Scraps for Nerfed Cards?]

I want to craft Yennefer but with all the discussions about her, I am afraid she'll be changed to an unplayable state and I will lose my scrap not being able to mill her for the same amount of scrap.

No, you won't be refunded. This is still a beta, so changes have to be expected.

A nerf seems likely to me but: YenCon is only 200 scraps which is extremely easy to get in short time.

I see your point but in general if I craft something (I'm all about the principle here) I think it would be nice for them to give us the chance to exchange it with something of similar rarity if they change the fundametal mechanics of the card since that's not what I paid (scrap, but still) for, no?

ElectroBlade;n7918060 said:
Don't expect scrap refunds in open beta either. CCGs don't work like that.
You don't know how much wrong you are. All the others ccgs refund dust for nerfs.

DMaster2;n7919140 said:
You don't know how much wrong you are. All the others ccgs refund dust for nerfs.

well if they changed maybe like 5 cards a year,then yeah they should giive refunds.but if cards keep getting changed at the rate they are now (50+ per patch),then giving refunds is pretty much out of the question.

pl91;n7919860 said:
well if they changed maybe like 5 cards a year,then yeah they should giive refunds.but if cards keep getting changed at the rate they are now (50+ per patch),then giving refunds is pretty much out of the question.
In CB it's fine. But once in OB i expect them to do what others are doing already otherwise there will be A LOT of pissed people at the first balance patch. TES Legends gives you dust back only if you crafted the card (and not if you pulled it), that would be a reasonable solution.

DMaster2;n7920110 said:
In CB it's fine. But once in OB i expect them to do what others are doing already otherwise there will be A LOT of pissed people at the first balance patch. TES Legends gives you dust back only if you crafted the card (and not if you pulled it), that would be a reasonable solution.

i believe my reasoning applies to official release as well.if they change like 50-60 cards per patch,after official release,do people seriiously expect to get a full refund?

i know its not a ccg,but riot games change quite a lot of champions in every patch(either nerfs buffs or reworks),never give full refund(because that would be un reasonable),yet no one complains.

as i said in the past,i prefer a lot of minor and major balance changes without a refund(in order to keep the game fresh,interesting,and balanced),than very few changes(like hearthstone does),and get full refund for 5-10 cards per year.

pl91;n7920360 said:
i believe my reasoning applies to official release as well.if they change like 50-60 cards per patch,after official release,do people seriiously expect to get a full refund?

i know its not a ccg,but riot games change quite a lot of champions in every patch(either nerfs buffs or reworks),never give full refund(because that would be un reasonable),yet no one complains.

as i said in the past,i prefer a lot of minor and major balance changes without a refund(in order to keep the game fresh,interesting,and balanced),than very few changes(like hearthstone does),and get full refund for 5-10 cards per year.
Yes they do. First because every other ccg do it, second because the last thing you want is to piss off people that grind for a month to make a deck just to see it nerfed soon after with no compensation.
Also keep in mind that once in OB the number of nerf will be decresed and buffs don't quality for refund.

Top Bottom