Iconic duos (or trios)

+
Iconic duos (or trios)

Mine is (with this order):

And:

An infamous duo:

And an old infamous trio:

The Poor Infantry + Mardroeme has to be the most obnoxious combo this game has ever seen. Everybody who played this crap should be ashamed of themselves. It should be at the same level as "I was in the SS" or "I used to steal from helpless old ladies to sustain my addiction to crack". Truly shameful.

Not sure how popular this is, but I like it :) Also not sure if this is counted as duo or even trio, but anyways :D
This one worked well earlier in strong unit decks, but haven't been playing it for a while:
OR +

Johnny on Ciri (fun fact: in the card artwork she is running at the back while Johnny is taking a dump)
Today in a match I got 2 Cahir, so it is 3 x Voorhis :victory:

lpredrum136;n7947370 said:
Johnny on Ciri (fun fact: in the card artwork she is running at the back while Johnny is taking a dump)
Today in a match I got 2 Cahir, so it is 3 x Voorhis :victory:

my vote's with you: johnny + ciri's. it definitely doesn't work in every build, which actually makes me like it even more
and I didn't notice that. you have brought great joy to my life!

a few other faves of mine: johnny + ciaran; yaevinn + borkh; aeromancy + yaevinn. (hmmm... seems I should be playing more CT...)
i'm also a big fan of aeromancy + aard. it may not be as powerful as it used to be, but I think that's for the best.

A very basic but effective one:
Clan an Craite Warriors
and Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith or even better Warcry or as the last saviour D-bomb

Last edited:
It's not an "ICONIC" duo but I find them pretty strong together when targeted on a strong unit : Succubus and Dudu

Top Bottom