collection compelte......again

+
collection compelte......again

before the nilf release i had every card even the premiums then nilf got released and i was like *facepalm* RIP wallet. Finally after a few hundreds of dollars later i finished the collection again. i really do hope there is no more new cards anytime soon :D

As much as I love this game and trust CDPR after the quality of the witcher series, spending hundreds of dollars on a game in closed beta can promote bad behavior from the developers, say no to preorders and do not overspend on unfinished games, spend some of those bucks on blackjack and hookers instead.

Seem pointless especially since a nerf is coming. I guess you'll get a crapton of kegs to open on release day tho.

Knightlon;n7925520 said:
People: Here you can see an existing example of a whale that the devs get most of their profits from.

ya, see replies here like 'devs need to eat and sleep too'. these players will literally spend thousands to acquire a full premium set. you can't tell me gwent dev costs exceed witcher 3 dev costs, which sold for $50 vs what $1000 to get a slightly better standalone equivalent gwent?

DMaster2;n7927010 said:
Seem pointless especially since a nerf is coming. I guess you'll get a crapton of kegs to open on release day tho.

yeah I think this may not be advertised enough: everyone's collections are reset when the game is released? This is true? There are going to be a lot of upset people who didn't understand this and already acquired full colelction

vmachine;n7950160 said:
you can't tell me gwent dev costs exceed witcher 3 dev costs, which sold for $50 vs what $1000 to get a slightly better standalone equivalent gwent?

Free2Play games, like Gwent, have a different business model. Because the price of the game isn't fixed, there are people that will spend hundreds of dollars. At the same time, there are a lot of other people who don't want to spend any money on a game. This might balance out vs everyone spending 50 bucks to buy a game. There is no way to tell, though. The only thing that is for sure is that the game will collapse if no one spends money on it.

Top Bottom