So this just happened :D

+
So this just happened :D

It was a Draw-Draw-Draw! There should be an achievement for that...
:wisegirl:

Attachments

• photo116980.png
    photo116980.png
    186 KB · Views: 72
wow,i never encountered this!!thats a pretty rare case,double draw,with the exact same csore!thnx for sharing mate!

Nothing like a good draw :D
Most satisfying time of giving a good game, from your heart!
I had the same double draw yesterday on ranked, though not the same score, but that's awesome mate!

Makes you wonder how much goddamn removal or weather spam happened in this game if their total hand provided them with 58 overall power for 2 rounds...

detrufe6;n7965120 said:
Makes you wonder how much goddamn removal or weather spam happened in this game if their total hand provided them with 58 overall power for 2 rounds...

Henselt Pavetta on my side versus Radovid Control... so yeah not much on the board except the gold cards.

Well, I'm drawing a blank on the point of this thread. I cannot see the attached photo for some reason so maybe that's why. Perhaps someone can draw me a picture in a succinct fashion and do not draw it out. Whew, if you'll excuse me, drawing from the well of "comedy" has me tired and I will go sit in the corner looking drawn.

Riven-Twain;n7971260 said:
Not even as part of a matched set?

Maybe if it was tie-dyed. ☮

Back on topic, yeah draws are cool now. I remember a nice game against a peep named Trollhammer and it went down to the last card but I played it and won, yes I am an a-hole, however, back then nobody got anything for a draw.

No Title

LOL.
Double tie happened me also, but different numbers.

I called this results : "legendary" result :huh:

Attachments

• photo117320.jpg
    photo117320.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 35
idomyownstunts;n7970440 said:
You're drawing a long bow suggesting I've ever worn a tie.

One should not draw any conclusions from that. He may have been drawn to that answer but in fact thinks ties are pretty tiedy.

Anyways i just wanted to add that the match was pretty drawmatic and enjoyable. Normaly draws are not the tiepe of game i like.

Evilknievel82;n7974580 said:
One should not draw any conclusions from that. He may have been drawn to that answer but in fact thinks ties are pretty tiedy.

Anyways i just wanted to add that the match was pretty drawmatic and enjoyable. Normaly draws are not the tiepe of game i like.

You used a lot of big words and a couple of made up ones. I am will withdraw from this discussion and feel free to draw your own conclusions about that. No more comments! I will not be drawn on the subject!

Top Bottom