Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

+

• Total voters

4RM3D

Ex-moderator

A topic like this has probably already been discussed over at the Witcher forums, but for our Gwent users, let's choose our favorite.

I've made the mistake of romancing both Yen and Triss in the Witcher III. The end result was... hilarious. Anyhow, in the end, I would pick Triss.

Hah! Now you're trying to cause trouble!

Moderator: If there are too many spoilers from Witcher III, or nasty arguments over which lady is best, we will transfer this thread to the proper forum, or shut it down. (If anyone's curious to know the reason for this little warning, please, contact the nearest available moderator.) Thank you, and carry on.

I like that Ciri better than the in-game. But the in-game Yen is better than that tho. Triss is about the same. Voted Triss btw. #TeamTriss

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Riven-Twain;n8019270 said:
we will transfer this thread to the proper forum

Wait, there is a 'proper' forum for this? I mean, is the Witcher forum 18+ because the game is also R rated?

RickMelethron;n8019460 said:

There is always that one person.

before I cast my vote i have a couple of questions:
1.are we talking about who we'd like geralt to be with, or who's our favorite character out of the three.
2.do you mean in Gwent (and if so, is it ability, card art and/or words) or in the Witcher books/games?

(i know, i know, I'm taking this waaaaay too seriously...)

Voted other. I must forever suffer the misery that is not being able to romance Cerys An Craite.

Or Anna Henrietta in Blood & Wine.

Top Bottom