Geralt: Aard and spying units

+
Geralt: Aard and spying units

There's nothing in the card description but it seems that Geralt Aard does not work on spying units moved back to their side. I had a recent game against NG where Cantarella was moved back to the opposing side with Treason and, with torrential rain running and expecting Treason to be played, I tried to play G:AArd to remove the opposing ranged row units. However, no units on the ranged row were able to be targeted by G:Aard. Is this a bug in the system or supposed to happen?

(Happy for admins to move this to the tech support area if that's a more appropriate section of the forum)

This also raises the question of descriptions of cards not currently fully describing their actions such as G:Aard killing units that get moved into weather. Before we move beyond beta I think that card descriptions need to be more fully fleshed out.

if you couldnt target a spy that was replayed with Treason then its definitely a bug

on the other hand Cantarella is weather immune so you wouldnt kill her by moving her into rain, she'd just lose 1 strength

Fair enough, but I couldn't target her at all and neither could I target any other units on the row.

Hmmm. Did you play your Aard on the ranged row though? You can only push units from the same row where Geralt is. By the way, Cantarella would loose 7 strength (6+1) due to a bug.

Top Bottom