Reward after Beta's reset

+
Reward after Beta's reset

Hello everyone, if i understand it right, after the reset, every player get back the amount of ore and scraps that he had before, is this include even the one that i spent for buy keg and crafting cards?

Here’s what you’ll get:
  • Every Card Keg you purchased — we will return you the amount of Kegs you bought with real money.
  • Card Kegs for Player Levels — starting from level 5, you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels.
  • Card Kegs for your rank — 2 Kegs for each rank.
  • All end-season rewards.
  • All items granted as gifts from CD PROJEKT RED (like the gift premium Geralt card).

So no, you do not get all ore and scraps back. Only the kegs you have bought with money and the kegs you get for your achieved level.

I'm playing just from 6 days, i'm lvl 8 and i've already earned and spent like 800+ ore for buying kegs...2 kegs every 5 level is really low as a reward...so what if the day before reset i'll mill all the cards i found? Is that possibile? At least i save scraps milling legend and epic card....cause otherwise is really unconvenient spend ore/scraps for kegs/cards during beta

Slandingman;n8133540 said:
I'm playing just from 6 days, i'm lvl 8 and i've already earned and spent like 800+ ore for buying kegs...2 kegs every 5 level is really low as a reward...so what if the day before reset i'll mill all the cards i found? Is that possibile? At least i save scraps milling legend and epic card....cause otherwise is really unconvenient spend ore/scraps for kegs/cards during beta

You do not get ore or scraps back. Doesn't matter if you save or mill all of your cards.

Slandingman;n8133540 said:
so what if the day before reset i'll mill all the cards i found? Is that possibile? At least i save scraps milling legend and epic card....cause otherwise is really unconvenient spend ore/scraps for kegs/cards during beta

Milling your whole collection the day before the reset with not get you anything, unless you are using the scraps you've gained to create and test out another deck.

For discussing the beta rewards, there is this thread.

For the inconvenience of gathering scraps and ore during beta, there is another thread.

I think cdpr is not going to reset our scraps & ore as they mention in "GWENT Closed Beta Status Update" Thread.

Since Open Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps).

Am I missing something here as I have saved some scraps :s

TH3WITCH3R;n8133760 said:
I think cdpr is not going to reset our scraps & ore as they mention in "GWENT Closed Beta Status Update" Thread.

Since Open Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps).

Am I missing something here as I have saved some scraps :s

''That's why we need to reset everyone's card collection and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps).'' So no, you won't get your ore and scraps back.

KasumiGoto;n8133770 said:
''That's why we need to reset everyone's card collection and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps).'' So no, you won't get your ore and scraps back.

ohh my bad really missed that.. Thanks bro. Feeling like idiot :/ hehehe

Bur I really like that... I am glad cdpr is going to reset that. Cheers :victory:

Top Bottom