Thank you CDRProject and all staff

+
Thank you CDRProject and all staff

Guys, i just woke up this morning, with a thought,. i wanted to thank you for listen to your people, always you listen, and never change! I recently watched cyberpunk forum and there you asked also for people s opinion, which is great. You made me feel proud to buy your games. This is a great relation, betwen the developers and the clients, and may never change !
Sorry for my English, and i respect also moderators on this forum section, which they are kind and correct.
Yeah, you must remember that you guys have all suport and if you someday don t have ideas for games, we will inspire you!
Gwent is a really good game now, and i trust those guys.

Unfortunately they didn't listen on some key issues. Also the PTR thing ... it's been nothing but a pain IMO. I don't like seeing other players 'test' away from the test the rest of us are doing basically. The patch should have been private tested, and given to all once ready. We are ALL testers here in CB, the Streamers are not above the rest of us. Also from what i have watched, some of the changes make zero sense. Like making Gold cards pretty much immune to all bar a couple of cards that everyone is now going to ruin their decks with 3 copies of [shackles, Mardrome] I think this patch will kill a lot of the creativity that CDPR were originally aiming for and push it closer to being another casual Hearthstone wannabe.

Just honest feedback right there. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Cagey75;n8172470 said:
Unfortunately they didn't listen on some key issues. Also the PTR thing ... it's been nothing but a pain IMO. I don't like seeing other players 'test' away from the test the rest of us are doing basically. The patch should have been private tested, and given to all once ready. We are ALL testers here in CB, the Streamers are not above the rest of us. Also from what i have watched, some of the changes make zero sense. Like making Gold cards pretty much immune to all bar a couple of cards that everyone is now going to ruin their decks with 3 copies of [shackles, Mardrome] I think this patch will kill a lot of the creativity that CDPR were originally aiming for and push it closer to being another casual Hearthstone wannabe.

Just honest feedback right there. I hope I'm wrong.
While I might share some of your thoughts, this thread isn't about it.
CDPR has clearly done a great job and, if their history of work is an indicator and I think it is, we'll see another great game when it's all said and done.
I concur with the OP's sentiment.

:cheers:

Before this patch I was done, but the changes are interesting, which makes it a good patch that I appreciate.

Top Bottom