- Bran no longer buffs base strength
- Rag Nahr Roog only removes base strength from 8 units on the other side
- Reinforced Trebuchet is 6 strength

HenryGrosmont;n8173630 said:
- Clear Skies now removes ALL weather effects instead of a single row
- Woodland Spirit 8 strength and spawns fog on your side only
- Rag Nahr Roog only removes base strength from 8 units on the other side

Some last minute changes. o_O

Let's all pray for our fallen Brother Weather. RIP!

4RM3D;n8174020 said:
Some last minute changes. o_O

Let's all pray for our fallen Brother Weather. RIP!

Thank you, Weather. RIP.
I'm curious, people will cry about what now?

Kinho23;n8174070 said:
I'm curious, people will cry about what now?

There will always be something, like people complaining that weather has been nerfed. We'll wait and see what the new patch brings. *grabs popcorn*

4RM3D;n8174080 said:
There will always be something, like people complaining that weather has been nerfed. We'll wait and see what the new patch brings. *grabs popcorn*

I'm a fan of control decks, but these changes will bring some fun. Yea, let's wait and see the next target.
:D

HenryGrosmont;n8173630 said:
Clear Skies now removes ALL weather effects instead of a single row

Praise the sun!

On a more serious note, this seems like a big hit for the monster decks that like to put weather everywhere.

I'm super excited about the changes....Hoping it will force more players to play different factions.

I think it's pretty evident there is a balance issue when a extremely high percentage of players are playing the same faction....

Keep up the great work development team.....Ignore the complainers. Some don't understand the purpose of a beta it seems.

Thanks for letting us be part of the testing and tweaking process. I have no issue spending money to support a development team that is so committed to creating a high quality end product.

Just my view point.

Magikazam playing around with a monster-absorb deck i got so annoyed by the weather decks that i put 3 clear skies and a weather-removal-griffin in my deck, so this kind of monster deck definitely does NOT get annoyed by the changes, let me tell you. That aside, playing a weather effect after your opponent has passed a round is still a pretty big gamechanger and can easily win the 3rd round of a match by itself. Keeping that in mind, i like the encouragement of adapting a more "devious" playstyle on your weatherdecks, getting the opponent to underestimate your hand and pass early :p

That's cool, weather monsters was probably the worst match-up for my big monsters deck.

I'll keep my clear skies, but switch out my archgriffin for maybe another ekkimarra (sp) or something else, not sure yet though.m

Shuls02;n8174340 said:
There were some buffs to "Bear" related cards in SK as well :cheers:

and some more nerfs to discard SK.
truthfully i liked discard a bit more playstyle wise, because it allowed you to play your strategy more easily, while wounding seems a bit... lacking? what with all the self wounding now providing reletively nothing, and being just "one more buffing deck", but we'll see.

nilfgard spies look cool though

XylanderV;n8174400 said:
HeyShuls02. Didn't see anything on the SK bears in the changes. ..What are they doing there ? Thanks.

Merchant and ImDelude are the guys I got the info from, they are youtubers that have accest to the PTR.

Raging Berserker is 6 str and the Raging Bear is 11 str.
Berserker Marauder is 7 str.

Clear skies clearing only one row was ridiculous. It was not fun being destroyed by monster weather spam. They clearly have a lot of work ahead of them regarding weather, but the change back is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom