The Patch Is Out [Now]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the nerf on mogvrag was unnecessary.. the new lock mechanic has already killed him, before even started. The curious thing is schirrù wasn t touched
and rag na roog has been hit by an unecessary nerf too IMO.. was just a different version of saskia, but considering that saskia has 6 strenght... do your math

d3vil_dant3;n8182100 said:
i think the nerf on mogvrag was unnecessary.. the new lock mechanic has already killed him, before even started. The curious thing is schirrù wasn t touched
and rag na roog has been hit by an unecessary nerf too IMO.. was just a different version of saskia, but considering that saskia has 6 strenght... do your math

Saskia is 7 though (or she got changed?)
Don't forget though that not only Ragh gave you +2 (Saskia gives +1), but also it was base strength which is better than the normal strength. You could potentially banish cards like Foglets, Priscilla etc in one go.

HenryGrosmont;n8179320 said:
The point is Rethas said before that they're not happy with how weather works, at all. I think they're going to remake it and we'll see something quite different.

And that's why Clear Skies works on all rows, because or they removed weather from the game while they rework it or they buffed First Light so people don't play weather ( also why Ancient Leshen works only on your side maybe). I think it's fine considering reworking a mechanic such as weather is going to take time to get right.

Last edited:
KasumiGoto;n8182190 said:
Don't forget though that not only Ragh gave you +2 (Saskia gives +1), but also it was base strength which is better than the normal strength. You could potentially banish cards like Foglets, Priscilla etc in one go.

In the PTR Saskia is 7 and Ragh gave +1 base str not +2.

TH3WITCH3R;n8183240 said:
DO you have source? or you have just stared thread by your own guess or some you tuber said so?
Go to page 2 in this thread... To start with.
If the patch isn't out today then it's safe to assume it was postponed.

HenryGrosmont;n8183260 said:
Go to page 2 in this thread... To start with.
If the patch isn't out today then it's safe to assume it was postponed.

Sorry but I don't found anything & I am just saying you should not post threads with subject showing that you are so sure & you have official source for it. I mean just check the thread name - "The Patch Is Out Tommorow"

I mean what if some one just read thread name or may be 1st post of yours & wait whole day for patch? If you don't have any official source at least add "may be" or "I guess" something like that.

KasumiGoto;n8182190 said:

ye, i agree that the differences between saskia ( 7 strenght, u r right btw) and RNR are remarkable, but just analyze:
1)foglets are used by less than 20% of players, and i kinda believe that after the nerf to wethear, even less people gonna play them
2)QG are now 3 strenght, so they are out of danger
3)priscilla does her job quite good even if played once, she s not a key card.. ofc use her twice is good but 1 is enough

now, these kinda of cards have a mass effect, and you gonna play them generally, when you can do a good swing ( your opponent has 5-6 cards on the board at least). If you menage to have the same amount of cards, saskia is 7 strenght+6 to you and -6 to your opponent=19 swing
with RNR= you have +6 and your opponent- 12= 18 swing

i guess that in about 75% of time ( even more honestly) RGR is inferior to saskia. And don t forget that having a 7 strenght gold card could make the difference.
I'm strongly convinced that the nerf was done after have seen the effect that it could have on Ge'el monster deck.
On top of that, cards like igni, schirrù, bokrh and letho ( just to name a couple) have ALWAYS a better effect, because they have simply less conditions
On the other hand, RNR is neutral and saskia is scoiatel.. in a couple of days RNR has passed by very good to very trash.
I know that the guys of CD PROJECT will surprise us, so i'm not whining ( actually, never seen such a good development house like them).. just trying to point my view ( playing with 3 factions, with almost all possible kind of decks per every faction, achieved rank 15 in ranked)
What i tried to explain is: maybe, before nerfing rag na roog, they should have prioritezed other cards :)
hope you can share my point of view
peace :D

isnadtochiev;n8182970 said:
I just wish there was a post-patch refunt for nerfed cards. I still have 600 scraps invested into wannabe aeromancies.

The open beta will have refunds for nerfed cards.

d3vil_dant3;n8183480 said:
i guess that in about 75% of time ( even more honestly) RGR is inferior to saskia.

RNR is neutral, while Saskia is ST specific. That's an important difference. And you could still use RNR on top of Saskia for even more board destruction.

TH3WITCH3R;n8183410 said:
Sorry but I don't found anything & I am just saying you should not post threads with subject showing that you are so sure & you have official source for it. I mean just check the thread name - "The Patch Is Out Tommorow"

I mean what if some one just read thread name or may be 1st post of yours & wait whole day for patch? If you don't have any official source at least add "may be" or "I guess" something like that.
It was supposed to be out today. More than that I can't say, sorry.
Also, the pic I posted specifically has 23rd of March with patchnotes.

HenryGrosmont;n8183650 said:
It was supposed to be out today. More than that I can't say, sorry.
Also, the pic I posted specifically has 23rd of March with patchnotes.

Pic? Sorry but i don't see any pic. on what page it is? seems my browser blocking it :/

ps - k got it. adblock was blocking it :/ but still nothing has written on that image that patch is coming on 23rd so.. It's k but as I said try to add it in 1st post only.

Last edited:
TH3WITCH3R;n8183710 said:
Pic? Sorry but i don't see any pic. on what page it is? seems my browser blocking it :/

ps - k got it. adblock was blocking it :/ but still nothing has written on that image that patch is coming on 23rd so.. It's k but as I said try to add it in 1st post only.

There was no official anouncement, I did saw Merchant coment about it in one of his latest videos but it was just a number on the PTR wich says nothing tbh. I agree the title should have been something like "The Patch Is Out Tommorow?" so it doesn't look like you are saying a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom