So... My Son Milled My Wife's Gold Cards

+
Only milled. I saw a 3k of scraps so, I thought my wife somehow got those (for ranking up or something of the sort). Then he tells me "Let's make this grey" and shows the Blizzard Potion. I realised what happened that very second. Did not expect him to mill all of the gold in such a short time... :)

Riven-Twain;n8180000 said:
A sort of reverse Rumpelstiltskin . . .
Hahaha...

I'll try to talk to you with cards from now on... we'll see how it goes.

frbfree;n8180140 said:
It would be nice if all the bronze cards were at the top of the collection list to give HenryGrosmont and ArianeGrosmont time to finish their coffee before having to stop the kid from milling the legendaries...
I have no idea why he specifically went for the golds first. Did not go for the silvers after but went all the way up and managed to get to the Blizzard Potion. I think, in this case, she got a break... I cannot imagine her starting all over if the silvers were gone too.

HenryGrosmont;n8179940 said:
Only milled. I saw a 3k of scraps so, I thought my wife somehow got those (for ranking up or something of the sort). Then he tells me "Let's make this grey" and shows the Blizzard Potion. I realised what happened that very second. Did not expect him to mill all of the gold in such a short time... :)

I dont know why but I just laugh at the statement "Lets make this grey" part. You go from the different levels of the state of mind.

"Oh ok..he is just playing the game and messing around"
"Hmmm wait a second....why does he want to make cards grey"?
Shock hits you
"No no nooooo what are you doing"?!

All of this within seconds of realization lol.

Its a weekly thing for me but i get constant emails about my xbox account locking up because of failed attempt passwords. My son wants to buy dlc from various games. I understand the feeling lol

HenryGrosmont;n8180210 said:
I have no idea why he specifically went for the golds first. Did not go for the silvers after but went all the way up and managed to get to the Blizzard Potion. I think, in this case, she got a break... I cannot imagine her starting all over if the silvers were gone too.

golds stand out? deepest condolences to you're wife on the card loss.

on the up side though, it sounds like your son might be a great gwenter in time.... beat the turing machine at 3.5 years old? very nice.

Well, right now my wife fully understood the situation. Lvl 40 with no gold cards. Yeah, gotta make her feel better somehow...

Other than the time it would take each day and building a system for it, this is a good opportunity to show why there should be a system that allows you to petition to get cards back for the resources you got for milling them.

Maybe if the game really takes off.

How can a 3.5 years baby do this.. I mean.. He can t even read :/ sounds like you had done something to her and she s re-engineering upon you a hahaha.. You know.. 120 kegs (80€?) are a good start

That is terrible. Every collection will get reset eventually though. Hopefully now your wife will have more goals for the game. Glass half full, right?

another reason to not have kids anytime soon. lock the door, pull the curtains, close the windows, your son might be planning to mill yours too
jk it's unfortunate but funny to me, i like your kid's taste :) he goes straight to golds

Top Bottom