PS4 cross play

+
PS4 cross play

I'm on PC but was wondering, does or will PS4 have cross play?? IK it's had a rocky past and they are funny about it, so not sure?

I doubt it. It could be done in so many games, technology usually isnt an obstacle. its the people at sony are a bit weird about it.. For example World of tanks doesnt have crossplay between consoles, even thou the dews of the games said they would love to have it, and could do it, but its between sony and microsoft to sort it out.. Ps4 vs PC works in some games..

FAQ says: "We can confirm cross-play between Xbox One and PC -- all other options are being discussed. When GWENT launches on Windows 10 as an UWP application, the account between UWP and Xbox One will be shared. That means progress and cards are shared between both platforms."

In Summer 2016 it was announced that there is a technical solution to enable cross play for all platforms available. I think i read something about Sony blocking any efforts to make this happen...

If there is no cross play for PS4 in the future I would love to see some kind of account sharing functionality to use one single account on all platforms at least.

seeya84;n8294010 said:
If there is no cross play for PS4 in the future I would love to see some kind of account sharing functionality to use one single account on all platforms at least.

I second that. I will be mainly playing on the PS4, as my friends are all there and I prefer playing on a console, but later this year I'll be going abroad for a few months and won't be taking my PS4 with me. I will be taking my laptop along, though, so it would be lovely if I could use my PS4 account to continue playing with my current card collection and stats, even if there is no cross-platform play.
Ideally, we'd have both cross-play and account sharing, though.

But yeah, it seems it's in Sony's hands and they seem to have something against it, for some reason unknown to me. :(

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
BrynR123;n8295710 said:
seeya84 Oh no. Please tell me that Gwent won't only be available on the Windows store!?!?!?!!

As far as I know, Gwent will be released on GOG, Steam and UWP. It won't be exclusive to UWP.

I get this unusual joy when im facing xbox players, so i do hope we can cross play with them peasan... i mean, PS4 players :wazzzup:

Top Bottom