How many cards you own?

+
How many cards you own?

I wonder how looks your collection so far. Im at 220/294 but im only lvl 36. It seems after open start, collectin all non premium cards will not be hard if you play a bit daily, winning ranks and eventually buyin sometimes some kegs (i bought 40 so far). Im sure there are some players already ownin all 294 cards but is there some1 who got also all premium?

I am lvl 10 now and I have 110 cards. I lose a lot and can barely win the 18 rounds per day.

I have very bad luck for card games when opening decks. Yesterday, I opened 4 kegs and all duplicates :(

At this rate the final version will come and I still will have less than 180 cards.

Missing 15 epics and 20 legendaries. Only have a few premiums, but I have no intention of ever crafting those. A shame the whole collection will be wiped soon.

204/294 Not counting premiums

SC 1 gold 1 silver | Isen & Ele
SK 4 gold 1 silver | chooky, madman, hjalmar, piggy, morkvarg
MONS 2 gold 6 silver | Draug, Imlerith, Nithral, Crone: brew, ice giant, fire elemental, crone: whisper, gravehag
Nilf 3 gold 4 silver | letho, Menno, assassination, Peter, Cynthia, Serrit, treason
Neutral 6 gold 7 silver | zoltan animal husbandry, regis, ciri dash, triss, borkh, ragh, ocvist, myr, kob, roach, aero, white frost, last wish,
NR Everything

227/294, level 42 :) just missing some of them delicious legendary cards, but ill take my time, doing normal daily rewards and opening 2-3 kegs a day XD

203/294.
I tried to be an F2P in all the CCGs I play, but I couldn't hold off the urge to pay and finally gave in. Worth it? Yes.

I'm not playing that actively till open beta for now (also milled whole NR and Monsters because there'll be a wipe) and so far I have most of the Skellige and Nilfgaard cards and all of Scoia'tael. Missing Hjalmar/Cerys/Madman Lugos/Menno Coehoorn/Tibor Eggbracht from legendaries.

reliusclover;n8363000 said:
227/294, level 42 :) just missing some of them delicious legendary cards, but ill take my time, doing normal daily rewards and opening 2-3 kegs a day XD
Some guys have all the luck. I'm at level 55 and have only 218 unique cards.

nhk3;n8364940 said:
Some guys have all the luck. I'm at level 55 and have only 218 unique cards.

i would actually have a little more than 227 if i hadnt gone and milled some of my epic nilfgaard card XD (if ever i get them back via kegs, maybe ill finally decide to use nilfgaard) and sometimes i ignore nilfgaard when making the three card selection lol, even though i got a copy of the other two cards XD

I'm missing Pavetta, Succubus, Cranmer, Earth Elemental and Wild Boar. Not counting some Premiums.
But, I'm a gluttonous sob... I crafted a lot of Premiums... A lot...

I've got 202 cards. Joined late February. I'm currently rank 8 at lvl 30. I play the first two dailies only. opening about 2-3 kegs a day. No actual currency used.

No chances for me, I completly transformed all factions beside nilfgaard and neutral into scraps ;p Collecting ST at the moment so I wil have 2 factions to play (finally, because lvl 34). However, I don't regret it at all.

Do you have a complete set?

Was just wondering who here has a complete set of the current cards out. Would like to know how long it took a free to play person to acquire a full set. If you payed for the set I would also like to know how much was spent to get a complete set.

Top Bottom