Reaver Hunter max amount

+
Reaver Hunter max amount

How many reaver hunters you can have in a deck? I read somewhere that the max amount for bronze cards is 3 but when I look at the card collection menu I can see 2 sets of reaver hunters each different art.

There are 3 sets. All muster units (those that come in trios) have 3 distinct artworks. Regardless, they count as the same instance because they have the same name and thus the limit is still 3, just like all other bronze cards. This means the different artwork is just for flavour.

illuknisaa;n8406090 said:
How many reaver hunters you can have in a deck? I read somewhere that the max amount for bronze cards is 3 but when I look at the card collection menu I can see 2 sets of reaver hunters each different art.

thank you for this! i was waiting for my post count to be higher to ask this exact question about nekkers.

seems odd though...why do that? the only real reason to have these kinds of cards with differing art would be specifically to get around the 3 limit max. especially when having more of these particular cards is an obvious tactic and would provide some interesting strategies.

chaosWyrM;n8406840 said:
seems odd though...why do that? the only real reason to have these kinds of cards with differing art would be specifically to get around the 3 limit max. especially when having more of these particular cards is an obvious tactic and would provide some interesting strategies.
I'm pretty sure the reason they created 3 different looks for the same card is because it looks cool to have three different cards muster together. It serves an aesthetic purpose. However, the rule of max of 3 copies of any named bronze card still applies.

Rawls;n8406900 said:
I'm pretty sure the reason they created 3 different looks for the same card is because it looks cool to have three different cards muster together. It serves an aesthetic purpose. However, the rule of max of 3 copies of any named bronze card still applies.

yes i got that.

i still think its a missed opportunity for adding some depth to the strategies of the game...which, as of now, is its main drawback...lack of variety of strategies (imo). im not saying the amount of viable strategies is "bad"...but its not great either.

Top Bottom