Question [More premium cards?]

+
Question [More premium cards?]

I was just asking about the future plans for premium cards, Because right now not every card has its premium version, and i was wondering if you guys, CD Project, would add more premium cards, or that's all the premium cards that we're ever going to get. Am a Skellige main and i have to say that Hjalmar has to be my most played gold card, and just from his picture i already can't wait for his premium version. so i was just asking if we are ever going to get more premium faction cards or not. Thanks for the continuous updates to the game.

KasumiGoto;n8424170 said:
I think they've said that all premium cards are going to have their premium versions.

That'd be pretty cool ,but am pretty sure those animations take a while to be made that's why they haven't released more...i honestly can't wait for them to have premium versions of all gold cards

Sunsibar;n8424420 said:
Fixed the title a bit :)

Thanks! :D

Maybe then can add a "special premium" card, Like in the game Metal Gear Acid (not sure how many played this game) were some of the cards are just bikini babes that has no purpose in the game 'cept for being eye candy. So Sexy yennefer or trish *wink* *wink*

Top Bottom