Keyboard Commands

+
Keyboard Commands

For PC players only I suppose (unless you have a keyboard hooked up to your PS4/Xbox). I've been playing the game only via the mouse but began to wonder if I could use the keyboard (as sometimes it's quicker than clicking). So far I've found that:

In the menu screens: the cursor keys cycle through options (as do WASD), Enter selects the current highlighted option;
On the card collection screen Space mills a spare card and Tab selects the filter option;
I haven't messed about too much in a game itself yet but I know that Escape is select Forfeit and I suppose that cursor keys/WASD/Enter will work there too.

Is there an exhaustive list of keyboard commands anywhere? Are there any hot keys (i.e. go straight to card collection/ranked game)?

I am a pc user too & I am fine with mouse but still few shortcut keys will do fine like...

I like to have mouse right click to open emotes [ space bar is good for passing ] as clicking on avatar & then choose emote is quite slow & boring to use.
I like to have shortcut keys for bg music too... next / previous / play-pause etc.
Shortcut key to toggle between history window & main window [ if cdpr not going to changed that heavily designed history panel :/ ]

Other things are good for me.

I have always been playing with keyboard although I don't know why lol.
For your convenience, use Q/E to switch tabs in the main menu, R to zoom in cards.

I'm using keyboard a lot too, mouse only for some things I can't do with keyboard.
One boring example is about mulligan. I can choose cards with arrows, and discard with Enter. But for stopping mulligan, I have to press right click. Esc works for most of the games as a "Back", "Cancel" and "No" command.

I guess this highlights that we'll need a proper game manual listing all key commands when the game is issued (either in open beta or the full game). I didn't know about the Space key function for passing (useful!). I'd like the ability to go directly to menu options with a single command (Ranked Match, Casual Match, shop, etc). *nudge* CPDR.

Top Bottom