Are the top 1000, 500 etc borders regional or global?

+
On top of that question... Do Xbox users get their own rewards and I'd so what about the Xbox users who decided to test cross-platform play?

Hmmm... regional leaderboards only contain 100 positions, so I'm not sure if titles/borders will be granted for those. Most people from global top1000 are also present on local top100 lists... Btw, are these titles permanent and only obtained in closed beta, or they will reset each season? Maybe Marcin_Momot or Burza46 know the answers?

Marcin_Momot;n8552940 said:
Rankings are global and Xbox players who opted out of playing against PC players have their own leaderboards. As far as the rewards being permanent, they are.

There are plans of rewards per region rankings on the future?

Im around position 700 in Europe but would be 20th in South America. One example why rewards for regional rankings don't really make sense in my opinion.

If the matchmaking is global, which I assume is the case as we even get matched cross-platform, then it only makes sense for the end season rewards be based on global rankings.

Marcin_Momot;n8552940 said:
As far as the rewards being permanent, they are.
Huh, I'm sure that if players knew about something like this beforehand, they would try harder to stay in top 1000. It will be harder to get such reward after more players join during open beta. Oh well, I like rank 15 border more anyway.

Top Bottom