So let's do some math and check how many kegs you will get.

+
So let's do some math and check how many kegs you will get.

Allright i would like to clarify how many kegs we will get. We will take it on my example. Im level 40 and rank 15 so here we go.

From lvl 40, i will get - 16 kegs
Rank 15, i will get - 30 kegs
End season, i will get - 15 kegs and 700scraps and 600 meteo
Clickin GOG promotion - 1 keg (it was gift so it will come to open too?)

So total kegs i will get 16+30+15+1= 62 kegs !
Also 700scraps, 600meteo, premium geralt, geralt avatar, pioneer title
Also i bought 40 kegs so total 102 kegs to open

Am i right with this math?
How many kegs you will get?

Wasn't end season reward just the avatar border? If I understand correcy the 15 kegs, meteo and whatever is a rank 15 reward is for public beta, not closed beta.

Yeah i think the end of the season rewards for CB are "only" the geralt witcher 1 avatar, an exclusive title plus your rank title+icon border

Kingoko;n8548900 said:
Allright i would like to clarify how many kegs we will get. We will take it on my example. Im level 40 and rank 15 so here we go.

you listed closed beta>open beta rewards. Sezon rewards are as folks mentioned above me. :)

I am level 26 and Rank 13. I won't be playing anymore until OBT though, no reason to analyse the "why(s)" here.

But overall it's a good concept these CBT rewards. And personally i think it's even better that all starter decks now include 4 Golds and 6 Silvers, that's equal ground for everyone, as much as possible for a CCG that is.

GL to all, cy on OBT ;)

ChlopiecZZapalkami;n8550420 said:
you listed closed beta>open beta rewards. Sezon rewards are as folks mentioned above me. :)

Alright, so minus 15 kegs, anyway its nice, 47 free kegs, and i know there are ppl with like 80lvl+ so even more kegs for them

So i was right. Guys, we will get end season rewards as well when goin to open beta, that means 15 more kegs for rank 15 and some scraps and dust too. CDPR confirmed it on redit :
"End of season rewards (including economic ones which were not announced) for closed beta will carry over into the Public Beta."

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comm...e_get_the_kegsscrapspowder_as_end_of/dhoypsj/

So hyped !!
So i will get total 62 kegs free and 40 that i payed for so more then 100 kegs to open, how bout you guys?

Level 45 = 18
rank 13 = 26
plus 40 with cash

84 kegs is a good start. Cd project red is really generous.

Kingoko;n8576580 said:
So i was right. Guys, we will get end season rewards as well when goin to open beta, that means 15 more kegs for rank 15 and some scraps and dust too. CDPR confirmed it on redit :
"End of season rewards (including economic ones which were not announced) for closed beta will carry over into the Public Beta."

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comm...e_get_the_kegsscrapspowder_as_end_of/dhoypsj/

So hyped !!
So i will get total 62 kegs free and 40 that i payed for so more then 100 kegs to open, how bout you guys?
OMG. I was already at 48, with 10+ more from the rewards (rank 15) i'll open more than 60!!!
Can't wait

I dont understand, that guy said that we will receive end of season economic rewards THAT WERE NOT ANNOUNCED YET.... why do you guys are assuming it is +15 kegs for rank 15?

Laveley;n8578800 said:
I dont understand, that guy said that we will receive end of season economic rewards THAT WERE NOT ANNOUNCED YET.... why do you guys are assuming it is +15 kegs for rank 15?

2 Kegs each 5 level and 2 Kegs each Rank
+End of season Reward (Frame+Title)
DMaster2;n8578720 said:
OMG. I was already at 48, with 10+ more from the rewards (rank 15) i'll open more than 60!!! Can't wait

Level 48 and Rank 15 = 48 Kegs

level 21- 8 kegs
rank 6- 12 kegs
GOG promotion- 1 keg
Payed kegs- 1320

Total Kegs- 1341 kegs

Seems to be a good amount of kegs to start open beta :'(

Faustus800;n8578850 said:
2 Kegs each 5 level and 2 Kegs each Rank
+End of season Reward (Frame+Title)

Level 48 and Rank 15 = 48 Kegs

Yeah, that's what i heard from the stream also.... but those guys are saying there is +15 kegs for rank 15 based on the dev information of not yet revealed end of season economic rewards.

Kingoko;n8548900 said:

Cannot verify your math when you don't give the formula to begin with. How many kegs per level/per rank?

Level 11: 4 kegs
Rank 2: 4 kegs
Cash kegs: 57

61 in total. I haven't played much in the closed beta but I plan to play more this time around, especially as Nilfgaard looks cruel and nasty. Just my playstyle as it happens :)

Laveley;n8579040 said:
Yeah, that's what i heard from the stream also.... but those guys are saying there is +15 kegs for rank 15 based on the dev information of not yet revealed end of season economic rewards.

Weird.
I dunno sorry.
But it sounds good :D

That economic end season rewards wasnt officially announced but CDPR confirmed we will get it also when trasitionig to open beta. You can see those rewards in recently posted videos. Here is one screenshot i found quickly :
https://imgur.com/gallery/aeIBS#XgXoETi
It shows to rank 10, rank 15 is 15 kegs and 700scrap and 600 meteo. So actually for every rank we got total 3 kegs (2+1), right

Top Bottom