So let's do some math and check how many kegs you will get.

+
Ahzoos;n8578880 said:
level 21- 8 kegs
rank 6- 12 kegs
GOG promotion- 1 keg
Payed kegs- 1320

Total Kegs- 1341 kegs

Seems to be a good amount of kegs to start open beta :'(

Nope

2 kegs per 5 levels after lvl 5 so for you - 6 kegs (don't know where you're getting 8 from as that would require 2.66 kegs for every 5 levels)
As for op 14 kegs for lvl 40, not 18 as that would be 2.571 kegs per 5 lvl.

What kind of maths are you guys using to get 2.6kgs per 5 levels?

TheDyingScotsman;n8583540 said:
Nope

2 kegs per 5 levels after lvl 5 so for you - 6 kegs
What? You get 2 kegs per 5 levels starting at level 5, with level 20 to 24 you get 8 kegs.

The problem is how to understand that after 5lvl.
Is it like that :
lvl 05 - 2kegs
lvl 10 - 4 kegs
lvl 15 - 6 kegs
lvl 20 - 8 kegs
etc.

Or is it like that :
lvl 05 - nothing yet
lvl 10 - 2 kegs
lvl 15 - 4 kegs
lvl 20 - 6 kegs
etc.

Kingoko;n8584970 said:
Is it like that :
lvl 05 - 2kegs
lvl 10 - 4 kegs
lvl 15 - 6 kegs
lvl 20 - 8 kegs
etc.

Or is it like that :
lvl 05 - nothing yet
lvl 10 - 2 kegs
lvl 15 - 4 kegs
lvl 20 - 6 kegs
etc.

I believe it is the latter. Does anyone have a link to the post where all the info from the devs is? I can't find it but I did see it at one point and I'm sure it said 2 kegs per 5 levels AFTER level 5.

DMaster2;n8584760 said:
What? You get 2 kegs per 5 levels starting at level 5, with level 20 to 24 you get 8 kegs.

2 kegs per 5 levels starting at level 5. Therefore at level 5 you have no kegs, at level 10 2 kegs. Unless they've worded it wrong that's how I read it.

TheDyingScotsman;n8585990 said:
Does anyone have a link to the post where all the info from the devs is?
GWENT Closed Beta Status Update:
Burza46;n7627510 said:
Here’s what you’ll get:
  • Every Card Keg you purchased — we will return you the amount of Kegs you bought with real money.
  • Card Kegs for Player Levels starting from level 5, you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels.
  • Card Kegs for your rank — 2 Kegs for each rank.
  • All end-season rewards.
  • All items granted as gifts from CD PROJEKT RED (like the gift premium Geralt card).

TheDyingScotsman;n8586030 said:
2 kegs per 5 levels starting at level 5. Therefore at level 5 you have no kegs, at level 10 2 kegs. Unless they've worded it wrong that's how I read it.
And how it does make any sense that at level 5 you get zero kegs?

Kingoko;n8584970 said:
Is it like that :
lvl 05 - 2kegs
lvl 10 - 4 kegs
lvl 15 - 6 kegs
lvl 20 - 8 kegs
etc.

Or is it like that :
lvl 05 - nothing yet
lvl 10 - 2 kegs
lvl 15 - 4 kegs
lvl 20 - 6 kegs
etc.
It's obviously the first. The second makes no sense at all.

DMaster2;n8587310 said:

The why didn't they just say "you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels?" The fact they even mentioned "starting from level 5" would suggest it's the second option. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Dondestan;n8587370 said:
The why didn't they just say "you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels?" The fact they even mentioned "starting from level 5" would suggest it's the second option. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Starting from level 5 = at level 5 you get 2 kegs. At least that's what my common sense tells me.

Dondestan;n8587370 said:

Because you start as level 1.

if they just said "2 kegs every 5 lvls"
then it could either be lvl 5 for the 1st 2, or lvl 6 (5 locks starting from lvl1 is 6) for the 1st 2

DMaster2;n8587310 said:

Actually no. If it was "obviously" the 1st then there would not be any ambiguity surrounding "starting from level 5" so logic says it is actually the latter. Otherwise they would just say "2 kegs for ever 5 levels"

Also the fact we are even discussing it proves it's not obvious at all due to the wording used.

"Card Kegs for Player Levels starting from level 5, you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels."

start at level 5, then add 5 levels you get 2 kegs (at level 10). Not starting at level 5 you get 2 kegs then 2 kegs for every further 5 levels. As I said, either the wording is clumsy or they mean what they said. Which with my very good grasp of the English language means exactly that - every 5 levels STARTING FROM level 5, you get 2 kegs. If you are starting at level 5 and getting 2 kegs for every 5 levels, then you're not getting 2 kegs at level 5.

Anyway, we will find out soon enough.

Last edited:
TheDyingScotsman;n8591440 said:
Free keg has been there since the start of Beta, not "last night" lol

Ah well, I happen to be more a steam user. I am not used to GoG. I will try harder someday, promised :D

DMaster2;n8587390 said:
Starting from level 5 = at level 5 you get 2 kegs. At least that's what my common sense tells me.

You would think that but their wording says otherwise. Common sense isn't that common btw ;) Not a dig at you

Nyanko73;n8591590 said:
Ah well, I happen to be more a steam user. I am not used to GoG. I will try harder someday, promised :D

You can't have been playing Gwent on Steam...so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at...that you have only just started playing Gwent perhaps? You should have got a free copy of Witcher 1 as well, and if you were in closed beta you now get Witcher 2 for free also :) pretty great of them to do that

TheDyingScotsman;n8592350 said:
You would think that but their wording says otherwise. Common sense isn't that common btw ;) Not a dig at you
Well i'm downloading a huge patch, we'll see very soon.

Did anybody else get 1 keg per level instead of 2 ?
I was level 68 and received 13 kegs less than expected - 44 vs 57 (+1 promo keg).

Top Bottom