Will there be another wipe after open beta ?

+
Shame that there is no official statement from RED's about this, I would also bet that after open beta no wipe will occur.

Can't know for sure, but I would say no. Games usually do not wipe from open beta onwards, as the game is accessible to everyone already.

But. By chance there is some game breaking rez chain or super OP combo not yet figured out.. and the devs can't get control of the issue within a week or 2..could result in some ill rewards to the abusers ...in such a case by bare minimum a roll back...like we seen before.

just saying (hopefully no big issues)

TheShift;n8552740 said:
combo not yet figured out.. and the devs can't get control of the issue within a week or 2..could result in some ill rewards to the abusers

This can happen at any point in the game.... than they will have to do a wipe every time someone discovers an exploit which isnt feasible. If someone is cheating/abusing bugs/etc than that someone have to be punished, not the whole community.

Imho its quite obvious this is the only reset that will happen, like someone said already, its just common sense.

Will there be a reset after public beta?

It was probably asked before but i want to know is the same thing going to happen once game comes out of beta?

Thanks

Unless Gwent doesnt go out from Open Beta next month, this could be absolutely deadly for this game / community.
#CashBack

CDPR wants to Release 20 (?) new Cards every month.
This means the Deckpool gets larger and larger.
Starting from scratch twice? No thanks.

No they have confirmed there are currently no plans to reset. The reset was to ensure everyone starts on "even" footing. With open beta and everyone could join whenever they wish there shouldn't be a reset.

kargion;n8634590 said:
Id be surprised if there was a reset. You usually don't resent once its Open/Public beta.

Actually, for games like Battlefield there's always a reset between open beta and launch.

Questions regarding transition open beta to full release

1. Do we keep all the cards we get from kegs or are they going to wipe them again?
2. If we spend money on meteorite to upgrade our cards are we going to get fully refunded on the meteorite if there is a wipe?

Brenex;n8636440 said:
Actually, for games like Battlefield there's always a reset between open beta and launch.

This is different. Lately they have been doing "open" beta's but usually they are locked behind a pre-order which makes them more an early view/early access which can get reset. Ultimately its up to the developer. 99% of the time on these F2P games i don't see a reset after open.

Pvdg3 thread merged

1) A wipe is unlikely.
2) You will always get back the mats/kegs you've bought with money.

Top Bottom