Inn at the Crossroads PS4 Community

+
Inn at the Crossroads PS4 Community

With Open Beta Upon us and the PS4 finally getting in on the fun.I decided to make a Community Page on the PS4 for anyone to join. Would be nice to build a player base from the forum members here and weary travelers searching for an Inn to play Gwent

Search in Community's for Gwent Inn at the Crossroads​

Last edited:
Shame i don't have gwent on ps4. i do own a ps4..... would love to be part of a positive community about gwent :)

Do it! Lol

My pc is not the greatest for gaming ..infact it sux.
I haven't built a decent rig since unreal tournament 2003..lol
the one I built recently was more or less a program/work pc ..

with that said..Gwent runs ok on it..
but playing it that weekend the ps4 had it,really opened my eyes at how sluggish my pc is.

I have been waiting this since the beta started :)

I enjoyed that technical PS4 test very much some time ago. Nothing wrong with my PC, but I just prefer consoles.

So, anyone tried the PS4 version yet? I completed some tutorials and challenges but haven't actually played yet. Noticed though, that tilting the controller makes the cards in the collection move a bit :D

It has a...........very different vibe.........

it's gona take a bit to relearn I think..

well played CDPR 8)

I didn't notice that about the controller..I'll have to check it out..

I did just get a infinite load screen just now ..so I restarted

I've been watching streams and i'm wondering if the animations are limited on PS4 compared to PC in consideration of power.

In any case, I'm trying to get a solid foundation since I didn't play Gwent much in the Witcher 3. Definitel enjoying this though and I'll be playing this lots. Cheers!

TheShift;n8746360 said:
No problem ..
if your on the ps4... join my ps4 community Inn at the Crossroads ..
I opened it the day open beta came..it's grown to 12 players so far.. I'd like to get as many ps4 players as possible. Never hurts to have a place on ps4 to talk and learn strategies

Thanks mate. I'll be honest and say I don't do well in voice chat scenarios. I appreciate your invite though and think your chosen name for the group is spot on.

No doubt the game has changed a lot what with all the changes, but man! The game has definitely ensnared me.

I do wish ( and I'm going to suggest) either the text size be increased for in-game card descriptions or for there to be an option to increase (similar to holding R3 in Witcher 3 menu to increase text size)

In0va;n8874210 said:
I want to try Gwent on the PS4 as well so I´ll definitely join.

Great! I had downloaded Gwent to my Surface Pro but it wasn't truly a good idea so I'm sticking with my PS4. Having to rely on on-board graphics is not good and causes much
overheating for my Surface.

well, it seems I am able to run it on my surface with some changes to the settings. I do enjoy the mouse and keyboard combo more. I will play Gwent at home on my PS4 and when I'm mobile, will game on the surface. Not bad, imo.

Nice... I'll wait to see what mobile version comes out before I do that.
I may never get nothing done
so I'll stay home pc and ps4 8)

Top Bottom