What new decks are you looking forward to trying?

+
What new decks are you looking forward to trying?

Just curious as to what decks people are looking forward to testing first, for me I want to try a Radovid Control type or a Emyrh bounce deck.

Not entirely sure what im going to play with. I like scoia'tael, but they look ... weak. Granted i got a few ideas. (ambush, commando, ping city, weather control).
I wanna test Queensguard too for fun.

But i got to actually get into the game, view the cards and mess around a bit before im completely sure what i wanna test :)

Most likely Skellige, Nilfgaard or Monsters. Not quite sure yet. Need to check deck builder first :)

Personally i'm only interested in skellige and nilfgaard, just like in CB. I never liked the other factions that much. But i have to say that the francesca's mulligan deck i've seen in the ptr look really fun to play.

Before like 2 days ago I was planning to stick with monster weather deck. But now I'm not so sure... Devs overbuffed First Light.

kaalev Well people still play weather on the PTR from what i see. Also PTR still ain't the latest version of public beta that CDPR is sitting on.

The changes have made me interested in playing NR, ST and NG whereas in closed beta I only enjoyed Skellige.

I'm very keen on trying decks based around using the new quen sign (ie bluestripes) and various NG control decks.

Top Bottom