+

Who developed this ? This looks like a cheap andriod APP programed by 1 person in a basement.

the thing that made Qwent Great was the archiac visceral feel woven in with the Atmosphere of The Witcher realm we all love.....why reinvent the wheel and turn it into a Scooby Doo looking clown fest?

Played for 10 minutes, logged out, felt like i was playing a rated E childrens goofy cardgame.

Sucks...... Why not build on what made Gwent Great in the Game? Instead of making some horribly cliche WoW-ish nonsensicle garbage,...

Question.

are you coming from the gwent game in the witcher 3 or did you see/play the closed beta

Giralus;n8626960 said:
Scooby Doo looking clown fest

lol :)

It had a tavern feel before the last visual update. I can overlook the card troll, but I have to agree that everything but the card art is looking like it came from Zelda.

Remember, anyone in the range of 12-18 (Gwent is a 12+ game) are small children easily falling for colorful eye shredding palette.

First you shun someone who speaks about erotic cards from TW1 and then you get what you see now. At least card art is not Un'goro tier trash... So far.

Last edited:
The card art is gorgeous though. And many premium cards are outright brutal (or kinky).

I do agree the board itself could use a more mature, realistic and tavern like look though.

I don't like it at all, too. Why would anyone even change the appearance of the game? It was absolutely perfect in TW3. Here, it looks like of of those cheap browser games :(

I agree about board visual look. It could be optional choice to select one of 2-3 or more available variants. Also it would be super good if tavern look could be brought back or at least made as optional setting. For those who don't like card troll, it could be replaced to more realistic looking (and optional) card merchant I think.

It's just the usual X is better than Y because it was the first i've played.
I've never played TW3 so i've checked a couple of vids about gwent on it, and the playfield looks absolutely terrible and unintuitive. I'm glad they've improved it.

DMaster2;n8818410 said:
It's just the usual X is better than Y because it was the first i've played.
I've never played TW3 so i've checked a couple of vids about gwent on it, and the playfield looks absolutely terrible and unintuitive. I'm glad they've improved it.

same for me

metalmaniac21;n8629800 said:
Remember, anyone in the range of 12-18 (Gwent is a 12+ game) are small children easily falling for colorful eye shredding palette.

if you think 12-18 are "small children", i don't want to go anywhere near your country...
PS: the witcher 3 is a colorful game as well, so that's a shot to your own foot :)

metalmaniac21;n8629800 said:
First you shun someone who speaks about erotic cards from TW1 and then you get what you see now.

they were really bad, to be honest.
not for being "erotic", just bad

Giralus;n8626960 said:
the thing that made Qwent Great was the archiac visceral feel woven in with the Atmosphere of The Witcher realm we all love

nope.
PS: it's ironic that the witcher 3 is one of the most colorful games i've ever played; and fairly "cartoony" in comparison to others. oh well...

Giralus;n8626960 said:
Played for 10 minutes, logged out, felt like i was playing a rated E childrens goofy cardgame.

it does require a certain level of intellectual finesse to appreciate the game... maybe you'd be happier with COD :)

IAxiiYourMother;n8629760 said:
but I have to agree that everything but the card art is looking like it came from Zelda.

either you're just talking throw-away nonsense or you need to get your eyes checked

Last edited:
Top Bottom