Your favorite Premium Cards

+
Your favorite Premium Cards

My personal favorites are Necromancy, Woodland Spirit, Vilgefortz, Tibor, and of course, Roach.
One I particularly don't like is Geralt: Igni. I think Witcher 1 had better textures than that.
What are yours?

Last edited:
Roach of course. :p

Rot Tosser is pretty cool; so far the only thing I've used anything other than Ore on was transmuting one of my Rot Tossers into a premium.

I got Fake Ciri in a keg and I must say the art on that Premium is absolutely beautiful, looks so real (also reminds me of the rose petals Arthas was greeted with when he returned from Northrend).

The art on Triss Merigold on the other hand looks really pixelated (the fire).

Triss (normal one, not butterflies), Aglais, Saskia, Roach, Ves, Philippa, Toruviel, Vilgefortz, Igni, Yen:Conjurer, Ciri Dash, Keira, Villentretenmerth, Schirru...too many good looking cards.

Vesemir, because that card is so badass. I want to grow to be a cool old man like uncle Vesemir.

Ves and Sabrina because... reasons.

What are your top 3 favorite premium card arts

I'm curious about what everyone else likes best of the premium card arts so please take a moment and list few of them here.

I'd have to say that these 3 are my top favorite card arts in the game at the moment.
  1. Villentretenmerth
  2. Yennefer
  3. Operator

You can see the animation for the Villentrenmerth here. I don't have the animated images for the others but you can tell from their normal arts that they would look amazing in the premium versions.

I have a lot of favorites
But i really like

First light
and
Succubus

edit..you said 3 lol

let's go with Yennefer conjurer

​​​​

You Mistake Stars Reflected In A Pond For The Night Sky...

A word once given we never break ( trio in the correct order )

We know the mysteries of time and space, all of them!

Magic is the highest good. It transcends all borders and divisions.

Slow down, Geralt! We gotta have a man–to–horse talk. Giddy Up!

Ho Ho, I sense trouble!

Last edited:
I absolutely think the artwork behind sweers is insane, facial expression is just captured perfectly, but then the animation is not amazing.

For animated copies maybe vellentretenmerth, aglais and skellige storm look pretty cool too.

Top Bottom