Will transmuting cards before the nerfs give you full scrap back?

+
Will transmuting cards before the nerfs give you full scrap back?

I've heard that nerfed premium cards will refund the full scrap cost for crafting them, and not any dust. So, if I wanted to transmute some of my cards that will be nerfed will I get the full scrap value back after the nerfs hit? In essence, can I spend 200 dust to transmute a rare card and get an additional 320 scrap back once the nerfs hit? If this is the case, I'd suggest anyone who doesn't care about premium cards doing this for maximum scrap value.

Hi. You heard right. They posted it on Twitter. I'll attach screenshot (made it in case they decided to change their mind). But it's better to craft legendaries because this way you'll get 800 scraps for 400 m.powder (2:1 ratio). RNR, Drought, Tibor are safe bets.

P.S. For some reason i get "Invalid file" error when attaching file so here's the link: https://twitter.com/PlayGwent/status/872756191604219904

Last edited:
i wanna try to do this TBH but i think they will think about that twice

and i'll be F&%$ED :\

MrRagdoll;n8840170 said:
This is why we can't get nice things. Already found way to abuse refund on nerfs...

Well. f2p players need all scraps they can get. And given a tiny amount of powder f2p players have from daily rewards there's not much cards they can transmute. As for p2w kids, well they still need to spend money on powder to transmute cards, so basically they just buy scraps with money which is still profitable for CDPR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom