matchmaking

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotun35;n8869190 said:
Right, didn't see that OP was talking about casual (kinda skipped the last sentence).
To which I have to answer then... Who cares? You can get wrecked repeatedly in casual and you don't really loose anything. Sure it will get slower to grind XP/reward, but you're still gaining something out of it.

I think the balance of ranked matches is way more concerning ATM.

Who cares....... I have a very hard time not agreeing with you. But say I just hit ranked. Lvl 10. I'm trying to figure out a competitive deck. And I keep getting matched with lvl 19-20 looking to farm the daily rewards. Shit ain't right.

I am starting to sense some hostility here. Please do not let it fester. Go outside, take a deep breath and just relax.

4RM3D;n8869310 said:
I am starting to sense some hostility here. Please do not let it fester. Go outside, take a deep breath and just relax.

There was no hostility directed towards Jotun. If it came across that way I apologize.

supafreaky;n8869230 said:
Well I'm glad you cleared that up. I wasn't aware CDPR made you the official spokesperson. Apparently (according to you) it's NOT a matter of opinion, you have firmly established there is no issue, and if we disagree, we shall be disappointed. Maybe you should notify the devs that you have resolved all the issues for them and they can take the weekend off.

It was just an advice... but whatever, good luck.

Laveley;n8869380 said:
It was just an advice... but whatever, good luck.

Luck has nothing to do with it. If by some miracle gwent becomes a perfectly balanced FTP game, despite the fact no CCG has ever achieved this feat, Angels will sing, dictatorships will fall, and youtube will crash as netdeckers wander about in confusion without specific deck building instructions...........

or the game will go under. No meta, no lemmings buying a zillion kegs to play the meta and be "awesome".

Gwentup reveals that casual matches are pretty much just random opponents.

I can face 3k MMR opponents that destroy me, I can face 1k MMR opponents that are running geralt and end up 4 cards down in the 3rd round with no hope of winning.

I already kindly asked to respect each other's opinion. Yet, the discussion has turned into a personal skirmish. Few posts deleted & locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom