Suggestion: Rot Tosser should be Legendary instead of Common

+
Moderator: Redcoat2012 and 4RM3D , this is not the appropriate place for this conversation, therefore, please, do not pursue it any further in this topic. If users wish to discuss or dispute the Forums' policies, and its moderators, we ask that they, please, do so in private.

As stated in our official Forum Regulations:
Keep in mind that any opinions given by Forum moderators or administrators are private and should not be taken as an official stance by CD PROJEKT RED.
Additionally,
Any complaints about the forum moderators and/or administrators, or appeals against their decisions must be channelled to CD PROJEKT RED through the lead moderators Vattier and gregski. Such appeals and complaints can be sent only in private messages or e-mails. All other forms of communication will be deemed invalid.
As such, if anyone has suggestions or criticisms regarding moderators, please, avail yourselves of these private channels. Thank you.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...tead-of-common

Has, and is being discussed here.

EDIT: One of the biggest complaints i have heard is that your opponent has the last say.
a solution to that problem would be to drop the cow carcas to a 1 turn timer, and proc at the end of the turn. but tbh i'll wait to see IF CDPR do anything

Last edited:
I agree that Cow Carcass is a bit too strong for a bronze card at times but to change it to gold would be too much, tho I wouldn't mind if they reduced the amount of targets it can hit at once xD

Reading threads like this cause me to laugh restlessly.
People crying about rot tossers just don't have counter against them in their "pro decks" and therefore want this card to be destroyed.
It has TONS of counters if you only want to get them.
Skellige:
Clan Brokvar Archer. You get 5 STR, remove cow + 2 STR from, lets say rot tosser. And you don't event need more than 1 since you can just resurrect him with priestesses.
Monsters:
-Consume: Ekimmara. It's so obvious it even pains me to write about it. And please, don't cry about "hurr it is supposed to bring my op 50 STR to next turn". Rot Tosser is suposed to force you to change your strategy! Kayran works very good as well.
-Weather: Their first good point is that they are all weather immune, so the weather + cow trick won't work. In addition: Spirit and his wolves, Caranthir and his hounds or even stupid Gaunter o'Dimm
Northern Realms:
-Henselt - Just goldify your whole row.
-Radowid - Use Siege Support to make sure only 1 of your multiple cards will get destroyed.
Nilfgaard:
Nauzica Brigade, Vilgefortz, or even use Vicovaro Medic to revive some weak enemy card
Scoiatel:
BMC, Eithne.

So yeah, if you think there's no counter against rot tossers - you are probably too lazy to include them in your deck.
I would also like to reply for some comments that claim that "Nilfgaard is weak deck with op cows". I've been playing with only Nilfgaard decks (to be honest I started to play shortly after Nilfgaard release since as you can find out looking at my nickname I love Cahir and I was refusing to play until I can have a deck with him) and I've made it from 800 to 3300 MMR so far. What's more, from 2500 to 3000 I've been playing only with Calveit's Spy Deck which includes 0 cows. Yet I still made it 2500-3000 in one day.
If you ask me, the weakest Nilfgaard deck is Reveal type, since it's mechanics still has some flaws.

is Rot Tosser a bit OP for Bronze?

Kinda feel that being you can have 3 of these in your deck acting as both strength gain for you and strength loss for the opponent with such few ways to deal with them, it's just a bit too much.

I love these days when rotten cows are raining on my side of the battlefield. The nerferd tosser needs an cheap sacrifice or one well targeted shot with the weapon of choice and that's it. It's quite easy to handle, just my opinion.

Top Bottom