Gaunter o'Dim Card

+
Gaunter o'Dim Card

Should Gaunter o'Dim Card really be a simple monster card?
Gaunter o'Dim was the main character in the first Witcher 3 Addon.
He was the man of the glass, the riddle master, he also could stop the time and he accompanies you through the whole addon.
A man who does not know Witcher 3 will think, Gaunter o'Dim is just a small boss from some unimportant quest:(

I mean in the real Witcher 3 game , Gaunter o'Dim was also neutral Card.

You see this question less frequently than you see the "Shouldn't Avalach be Neutral" question. But, not to bang on Gaunter too badly, what other faction would you even play him in? He's alright in a Monster deck with Gels, but as a neutral silver card, I just can't imagine him having a lot of value.

At least with Avalach, the answer to the question is, "Because every deck would have an Avalach."

There have been discussion like that here in this forum. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure there'll be more cards with Gaunter, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

There are multiple cards which could certainly fill multiple factions. For example, Regis is a Neutral card, but he is also a Higher Vampire which could place him in Monsters. The same could apply to Detlaff should he ever be added to the game (either Toussaint or Monster)

Many of the characters had their own agenda as oppose to being tied down to a faction.

Also on an unrelated note, many of the characters are monsters in their own way

Top Bottom