Card milling preview?

+
Card milling preview?

Is it just me that I feel I should be able to preview the spare cards I'm milling for scrap before I do so? because for some decks stacking is a strategy and having a spare is helpful in that case like my foot soldiers in NR, otherwise having a spare of something isn't that helpful. So I don't want to mill my cards as a result of getting rid of some cards essential to my games haha. Or at least have a filter in the deck collection to see all of the spare cards I feel is missing.

Mill spare cards only removes the excess cards. You will still keep all trio cards. Actually, you will keep 3 copies of each, for a total of 9. Don't worry. You can just press the mill button, without losing anything important.

Mill spare cards

i think there should be a little image with all the cards you are destroying, before you do it, i'm always afraid what i'm Milling.

I posted the same thing earlier today, it only mills the excess cards as it keeps 3 of the spare cards but mills anything over 3. so if you had 5 nekkers it will only mill 2 of them, so your perfectly safe to mill away, milling is key to deck building as you can choose which cards you want to complete your deck so its fine to do so. But I do see where your coming from with the images its a bit better piece of mind, but I've done it and I've seen it only mills the cards over 3.

psicodeimos;n8103910 said:
i think there should be a little image with all the cards you are destroying, before you do it, i'm always afraid what i'm Milling.

Why would you be afraid? Everything in ''mill spare cards'' are duplicates of the cards you already own.

yeah, nothing to be afraid of. It's also keeping duplicates of premium/non premium card, so really just milling stuff you won't need ever.
I would like an option to mill the duplicates of triplets though, gets a bit tedious to go through all factions to mill them manually every now and then...

Top Bottom