Spy Cards

+
Spy Cards

Spy cards have a red icon to indicate they are spying cards. I think it would be useful to have 'Spy' written as one of their descriptors much in the way that cards are described as 'resilient', 'fleeting', etc). It's not a big change but makes it easier to see if a unit is a spying unit.

Well first of all fleeting is not a token buff where as resilience is. Fleeting is a tag.
second spying isn't a token at all, but merely a status of a cards relative position, which applies to all cards irrespective of their own unique ability.

Therefore your suggestion wouldn't work, the spying icon is not limited to cads that are explicitly played as a disloyal unit.
And further more nearly all cards that are placed disloyally, already have 'disloyal' as part of their position in the card description and therefore will gain a spying icon. So that is more or less your request, and because of that I don't see the need for this then.

265feral;n8350910 said:
Spy cards have a red icon to indicate they are spying cards. I think it would be useful to have 'Spy' written as one of their descriptors much in the way that cards are described as 'resilient', 'fleeting', etc). It's not a big change but makes it easier to see if a unit is a spying unit.

they're called "disloyal"; spy is the popular name from the witcher 3

Disloyal is the tag as opposed to spy - I do think Letho of Gullet needs the red symbol as when I first got him in a pack I didn't realise he was disloyal.
It'd also be nice to have disloyal as a search function in the collection so I can pull up all of those cards.

Swifty4;n8412850 said:
Disloyal is the tag as opposed to spy - I do think Letho of Gullet needs the red symbol as when I first got him in a pack I didn't realise he was disloyal.
It'd also be nice to have disloyal as a search function in the collection so I can pull up all of those cards.

I think Letho doesn't get the tag because he can also be played in a loyal manner; he's not automatically disloyal like most spy cards. The tag would be nice, but he is a legendary craft so anybody spending 800 scraps on him will probably have seen him/have some idea how to use him...

a_page06;n8413940 said:
I think Letho doesn't get the tag because he can also be played in a loyal manner; he's not automatically disloyal like most spy cards. The tag would be nice, but he is a legendary craft so anybody spending 800 scraps on him will probably have seen him/have some idea how to use him...

I got him in like my 4th pack (I picked him because I like Nilfgard) - I was so confused I had to google to figure out what on earth is the point in him lol

Swifty4;n8414640 said:
I got him in like my 4th pack (I picked him because I like Nilfgard) - I was so confused I had to google to figure out what on earth is the point in him lol

I mean having to google him seems like a small price to pay for a pretty lucky pull though! :p

Top Bottom