Suggestion: Change the look of the board?

+
Suggestion: Change the look of the board?

The new Gwent board looks kind of cartoonish. I preferred the Witcher 3 Gwent board.

Game Board Backgounds?

would be nice to have some board backgrounds, which can be earned, or dropped from barrels. Kind of like how the mods worked for the dice poker in witcher I and II

GWENT Board visual

I know it's still in Beta, but I hope the actual board / play area's visuals will change. Right now it's very flat and kind of boring. And does not reflect the quality of the amazing visuals in Witcher 3.

The board and everything else in GWENT should be made in 3D so the player gets that much more immersed and feel like they're there.

I personally think it would benefit the games quality.

The image I've done isn't perfect or near it, just thought I'd mess around with some ideas here. Hop you all don't mind ;)

Attachments

• photo101180.jpg
    photo101180.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 46
It looks good! And CDP could create several themes (you know, like in one popular online card game) and add even more with the expansions.

Esmer;n7524160 said:
It looks good! And CDP could create several themes (you know, like in one popular online card game) and add even more with the expansions.

Indeed! They have a great game to reference from. So there's no excuse for not being really creative here ;)

Option to bring back the old Witcher 3 gwent table as background

The current background is alright but I feel more at ease with that ol' wooden table in W3.

This....i cant stand the cartoony look of the new board....I like GWENT more then witcher 3 almost and alot of that had to do with the mature dark tone of the gwent game too...now it looks like its trying to be too much like hearthstone with bright colors etc. If i wanted cartoon bright hearthstone like game I would play hearthstone....go back to the original wood board and darker tones.

i had an add on where all my cards were naked pin ups from the 50's ... i'm lost now because nothing looks like it did in the game for me lol

What do you think about background?

Dear moderators can you add this option to poll? I was forget to add it

Option 4) Costumizable was better (few templates and players can select one of them for it's own game)

I just want to learn what do you think about the background of the game. For me, i have disappointed. Witcher 3 background was nice and better. This seems like the imitation gwent card game with different name.

Our objective is make this game better. My point is not insult the current background. I just wanted to see the opinions of our players. And have a nice day.

Edit: Or maybe it would be nice for the personal backgrounds if it is possible. Dear developers do not underestimate this. It seems a personal taste but if you can provide them few backgrounds, it makes everyone happy.

Last edited:
It's good..

someone mentioned before maybe like a random type background.
I could get into that too

I actually like the background. I imagine more diverse backgrounds will be released as the game goes on, similar to hearthstone.

Top Bottom