Suggested change for Rot Tosser

+
Suggested change for Rot Tosser

The use of Rot Tosser throwing out cow carcass can do good damage if not handled. Their should be a penalty to Rot Tosser if the cow gets taken out.

- Either instant death of rot tosser (card is a bronze 6 str that tosses out cow... come on now)

or

-4 cards revealed

Also what is up with NG putting their ambassadors into my graveyard so that next round I just res them and add 10 to my own units....just stop lol.

Last edited:
Sorry...this is off topic
played a game where a person threw 2 rots on the same row as my crones ... the rot ate the rot.lol
hadn't even seen that the entire time in closed beta.

carry on..

Had recently beaten the guy with insane Scoiatael weather deck with only three bronze units - DB Protectors. He played them all round three and two of them were destroyed with rot tosser. Third devastated by Peter Saar. Oddly satisfying against those weather guys. Rot Tosser is extremely powerful card if there are no counters in enemy's hand.

I find it well balanced actually. no need for a nerf of buff. There are many ways to deal with it or play around it.

Rot Tossers are fine the way they are. The cow carcasses are easy to counter: lock, destroy, consume, decoy, spores... - therefore adding a penalty for cows not triggering would make the card pretty much useless.

Nilfgaard mirrors where both players have Emhyr and Rot Tossers can have some seriously intense cow-tossing. :D

So some players actually use Rot Tosser to do damage? It's so easily countered that I use it only to boost my impera brigade or to give an easy targer to my nauzicaa brigade. Good Nilfgaard players use them only as a distraction.

By the way, if to some point, your roting cow comes back on your side of the board, they can be targetted by nauzicaa. Just a little tip in case you didn't know.

Anyway, my point is, Rot Tosser is a joke to counter for most decks. Don't bother asking for a nerf. Just git gut.

All other decks except Nilfgaard have card that deal damage to enemy.
Nilfgaard's Rot Tosser is something like that.
I play Rot Tossers a lot, and usually they dont work, opponents have counters.
​​​​​

To be fair, Rot Tosser is actually the least of your problems when it comes to NG. Get a Bloodcurling Roar and punish them for throwing stuff to your side

Nyanko73;n8713330 said:
So some players actually use Rot Tosser to do damage? It's so easily countered that I use it only to boost my impera brigade or to give an easy targer to my nauzicaa brigade. Good Nilfgaard players use them only as a distraction.

By the way, if to some point, your roting cow comes back on your side of the board, they can be targetted by nauzicaa. Just a little tip in case you didn't know.

Anyway, my point is, Rot Tosser is a joke to counter for most decks. Don't bother asking for a nerf. Just git gut.

I don't know how much "gut" er I can git when I'm already ranked top 10 lol. But some guy played 3 rot tossers just now and my archers made short work of them.

God_of_Eredin;n8711220 said:
Also what is up with NG putting their ambassadors into my graveyard so that next round I just res them and add 10 to my own units....just stop lol.
That's how it is supposed to work. Just like why you would buff your resilient dwarves, buff morkvarg/olgierd/queensguards, etc...
And rot tosser is fine as it is. If in two turns you can't deal (at least consistently) with a 1 power carcass, or at least make sure it eat up something irrilevant, then you should just get better at the game.

God_of_Eredin;n8721090 said:
I don't know how much "gut" er I can git when I'm already ranked top 10 lol.
Are you still going on with this lie?

Last edited:
Maybe its the decks I play, but they usually do quite well against me. Personally I'd just like to see more cards that will target any unit though, it seems odd that cards like Fire Scorpion will only target enemies.

SkippyHole;n8723020 said:
Personally I'd just like to see more cards that will target any unit though, it seems odd that cards like Fire Scorpion will only target enemies.

until the day you will end up in a battle where opponent played only gold cards and you could easily beat him if only one of your units was not forced to damage another unit on your side.

Top Bottom