Things wrong with Priscilla

+
Things wrong with Priscilla

The card doesnt work the way its described. The card claims to buff 4 allies before it gets shuffled back but actually it shuffles itself back after 3 buffs. There seems to be some kind of problem with the numbers 3 and 4 in the games build since Shani had the same description adding 4 but only adding 3.
In the german client the card also says that its effect happens at the start of the turn not end.

With 3 buffs the card is a joke btw. A gold that adds 9 power over 3 rounds? Impressive. Totally not sarcasm. Can i get my scraps back for crafting this card since it had a missleading description? I guess not....
The card needs at least 2 more rounds on it to be about average.

I think it depends on whats still in your deck and on the board for if 3 or 4 get boosted since it wont effect gold.

NR have so many deck thinning tools,that she could definetely work,the problem is that the strength swing is too slow.they should change it too buff 4 over 3 rounds,and she would be playable,since its quite easy to draw her a second time.

I'd give her higher basestrength which gets smaller every time she buffs a unit. Maybe start at 9? With every buff reduce the strength of this card -1 and let her return to the deck after the round is over.

Or maybe give her one of Bloody Baron's abilities - after she buffs 3 units, she'd go back to the top of the deck. You'd have 100% chance to draw her round 2 or 3.

Her cycling back into the deck thing makes absolutely no sense. Like, what is the use case for this? How does this synergize with Northern Realms in any way? How is this ability useful? Northern Realms deck thining isn't necessarily any better than any other factions, and even if you did draw her again, you get another 9 strength and then she goes back into the deck?

Make her like Octavist. Drop the buffs down to like 2, then cycle her back into your hand as "Muted Priscilla" or something.

And we got to remember, the original ability before the patch was that she cycled to the bottom of your deck, which is even worse, and made even less sense! CDPR really needs to come out and explain the logic of this card, because it very well could be the worst designed card in the game.

Top Bottom