x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT key availability and distribution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWENT key availability and distribution

Dear gamers,

The Closed Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game started a little over two weeks ago. We know that many of you have been waiting a long time to play GWENT. However, the nature of Closed Beta is that access is limited at first, allowing us to make sure the game is a fun and stable experience. We've been steadily sending out more and more invitations to those of you who registered to participate. By the end of next week, everyone who signed up back in June should have received access and we’ll be sending out even more invitations as we go.

Thank you for your patience and the amazing support you’re giving us.

Love,
    GWENT Team

I just got my key, thanks!

Have been looking forward to this ever since the KTS event

Cobra 6

Comment

So...
      Since I just heard about Gwent in September, even if I promptly signed up for the Beta, I should give up on getting a key this year or any time soon? That's just sad...
      Last edited by zkenpachiz; 10-11-16, 19:07. Reason: Orthography
      NEW GAME MODE SUGGESTION >>> http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...or-new-players

Comment

Originally posted by zkenpachiz View Post
        So...
        Since I just heard about Gwent in September, even if I promptly signed up for the Beta, I should give up on getting a key this year or any time soon? That's just sad...
        Yes me too i've signed up in September i would like to know if i must give up!!

Comment

That's actually not a false statement, i register for the beta. The very first day of the announcement, and got my key the 25th, i'm impresse that CDPR decided to go that way with, keys.
          Wondering how much you could farm per day ? http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...n-make-per-day (Last update (04/11/16)

Kegs droprate & ratio : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...-and-drop-rate

http://twitch.tv/Bre3zeR feel free to drop by if you want that sexy dope French Accent of mine.

Comment

Sooooo as I registered early July instead of June.
            Can I expect one soon or is everyone after June given a key randomly ?
            Should I build a shrine to RNJeesus ?

Comment

One more week...
              Just... One... More...

Comment

Originally posted by zkenpachiz View Post
                So...
                I heard about beta test only 5 November 2016 =( thats really sad(
                Last edited by Noel_Chaze; 11-11-16, 22:02.

Comment

So I singed up june 16th when should i expect the beta key? is end of the week friday the 18th? or today sunday the 13th

Comment

Just wanna clear it out that, besides my signature saying I have a key now, it wasn't through a CDProjektRed e-mail. I am just lucky that someone gifted it to me.
                    NEW GAME MODE SUGGESTION >>> http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...or-new-players

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the message on this, I signed up back in June and have been looking forward to playing since. Was bummed I hadn't received a key as of yet but this is starting to get me excited again!

Comment

Thank you so much! But russian employees gave wrong translation and all applicants in June russian fans were waiting for keys last week.
                        Last edited by Paul_M_Newman; 14-11-16, 08:57.

Comment

If you use gmail make sure to check promotions folder, thats where i found it!

Comment

Registered June 24 here, still waiting on a key. Is Sunday the end of week?

Comment

I don't remember when I signed up for the beta, but I do know it was quite a while ago... needless to say I still want a beta key.

Comment

Working...
                              X