Patch 0.8.16 now available!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 0.8.16 now available!

Patch 0.8.16 is out now PC and XBOX ONE!

Major fixes:
  • Changed the rarity of Legendary leaders to Epic. Players receive 600 scraps for any non-starter Leader in their collection (to make up the difference in crafting price).
  • Monster faction ability no longer keeps Gold units on the battlefield.
  • Unit version of Eredin now Silver and immune to Frost.
  • When Weather is removed at the end of a round, only red strength values are reset.
Full list of changes can be found here.

So yeah, Sigrdrifa Just resurrected Priesteses of freya without trouble even if they're both "medics". haha

Last edited:
assassinboss;n6985870 said:
So yeah, Sigrdrifa Just resurrected Priesteses of freya without trouble even if they're both "medics". haha

I don't think she was given the "medic" label in the patch notes - only freya for skellige and medic for NR can't resurrect copies of themselves essentially.

Last edited:
TheTastyPeon;n6986200 said:
Are there no scrap refunds for nerfed cards? :(

You should have scraps added to your account upon logging in. If you haven't received them, please try contacting our tech support.

Marcin_Momot;n6986700 said:
You should have scraps added to your account upon logging in. If you haven't received them, please try contacting our tech support.

I didn't mean the leaders refund. In Hearthstone and other ccg's if a card was changed after a patch you could scrap it for the full value (during the next couple of days following the patch). Would be nice to have this in Gwent especially during the beta because it would allow people to move to a different deck(s) after a patch hits.

After this patch i didnt get 600 Card Fragments for Leader cards...And i also cant contact support becaouse sending an email is broke...PLEASE FIX

Laveley
I'd like to be able to at least get 800 scraps after this kind of well-balanced change.
It's a common practice, really. Even after the release, moreso in CBT stage.

So is patch live or not? I've just played one game against NR and nothing changed - Philippa still can be loyal, dimeritium bomb doesn't affect gold cards, Regis: Higher Vampire is still 10 Gold, etc., etc., etc....

yenni;n6988500 said:
Laveley
I'd like to be able to at least get 800 scraps after this kind of well-balanced change.
It's a common practice, really. Even after the release, moreso in CBT stage.

Yeah man, i totally agree. Lets hope they implement this feature on the future.

Laveley;n6987350 said:
LoL

I'm not milling her. They will eventually buff her again when they realize their error, just a matter of time.

Or in a near future with new cards added she'll return to her glory. Or they'll make an even more powerful alternate Philippa.

I'm more sad about Regis. Wanted to craft him, now not so much.

Top Bottom