x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Progression Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Progression Video

We've received a lot of questions regarding player progression in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Marcin Momot (Community Lead) and Jason Slama GWENT (Lead Programmer) sat down and explained in detail how our current reward system works. You can watch the video here.
    Last edited by Guest; 23-11-16, 14:29.

Nice! I already knew about it, but its always good to have official feedback about it!

Comment

Where's your Gwent shirt, Marcin_Momot , eh? Nice little explanatory video, chaps.
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

What a great video indeed I think this is going to be very useful.

Comment

First and foremost, where can I get a Gwent t-shirt like that?

Onto my main point, are there any current plans to make level mean something other than how many games you've won?

Comment

Very useful indeed, this kind of explains the "bug" with no rewards for win I guess... At least until latest patch came around there were question marks even after someone already got 3 levels that day, however no rewards were given upon reaching them. On the other hand I think that some important things (such as this one, or some cards' descriptions) should be explained more clearly and/or precisely in the game itself so we wouldn't need explanatory videos like this one.
            Last edited by Dejma93; 20-11-16, 15:26. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
            X