Pre-patch GWENT Beta Live Stream!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Pre-patch GWENT Beta Live Stream!

Join us live on Wednesday, November 30th, at 9PM CET on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We will be talking about changes that will be implemented in the upcoming patch and we'll give you a sneak peek of some of the things we are currently working on! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

TH3WITCH3R;n7111300 said:
Thanks, I hope some one will post patch change log in pdf soon as I have to craft new cards.

Same here, I have 2800 scrap waiting to be used... guess I will wait after the patch.

Is the video gonna be possible to play again after end of transmission? Unfortunately - can't make it on Wednesday to be with you guys but I has enjoyed last stream on fb and definitely want more :)

Gersen;n7112350 said:
Same here, I have 2800 scrap waiting to be used... guess I will wait after the patch.

And there'are players that still don't have a key!I mean how they will manage the huge distance between you and me when i log in in APRIL?

Latell;n7132730 said:
And there'are players that still don't have a key!I mean how they will manage the huge distance between you and me when i log in in APRIL?

They are probably going to wipe current collections (and re-distribute pack purchases).

Cahir16;n7112970 said:
Is the video gonna be possible to play again after end of transmission? Unfortunately - can't make it on Wednesday to be with you guys but I has enjoyed last stream on fb and definitely want more :)

I just watched it on the OP's twitch link, it's re-playable there until it goes up on YouTube as well.

maxtremere;n7135020 said:
When will be the patch live?

The broadcast just said "soon." Likely a few more things to polish and I would hope by the end of the week.

Latell;n7132730 said:

Well 2800 scrap is basically one week of play where I have been rather unlucky with keg opening.

But like others have said they will probably do a wipe when the game leave beta.

Gersen;n7136140 said:
Well 2800 scrap is basically one week of play where I have been rather unlucky with keg opening.

But like others have said they will probably do a wipe when the game leave beta.

Seriously? I get maybe 700 scrap every week, and I am playing until the second daily reward which equals out on a little less than 3 kegs each day. 2800 scrap every week sounds like a fantasy number to me or 24/7 gaming.

Necro_Man_Ser;n7139130 said:
Seriously? I get maybe 700 scrap every week, and I am playing until the second daily reward which equals out on a little less than 3 kegs each day. 2800 scrap every week sounds like a fantasy number to me or 24/7 gaming.

Hmm, you are making me doubt now, to be honest I haven't measured precisely how long I took me but I don't have the feeling it was that long, I don't play that much either, usually 3 kegs per days.

I also don't have exact numbers. Since I will have to save hard now for the incoming patch (really takes all my strength not to rant about it), I will write it down.

Today, I got pretty much exactly 130 scrap. I opened 3 barrels I think? I got lucky and got geralt:igni and of course did not mill him ;) but 130 seems to be average without lucking out. That is, daily, with 2x daily goal, which means 175 ore fixed amount and then the stuff you get from winnings and GGs.

Top Bottom