x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, everyone! I've just joined. Is it only me or all progression/awards is only registered after I restart the game? I.e. awards for completing tutorials or mp match.

Comment

Originally posted by flashmozzg View Post
      Hello, everyone! I've just joined. Is it only me or all progression/awards is only registered after I restart the game? I.e. awards for completing tutorials or mp match.
      That seems to be bugged sometimes, but restarting should help. Hopefully it fixes itself at some point. I have experienced few random progression bar bugs during few months.
      Please be kind and keep the FORUM RULES in mind.
      Looking for a place where to discuss about other video games and other topics not related to CDPR games? Check out our Community section. Hairy Bear is a nice tavern for casual chit chat.

Comment

This Shroom bug was intense >< lost so many points due to it. Thank you for the fix
        I am wondering if Francesca forcing draws is fixed or not? Does it blacklist independently from the Mulligan phase?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunsibar View Post

That seems to be bugged sometimes, but restarting should help. Hopefully it fixes itself at some point. I have experienced few random progression bar bugs during few months.
          I hope it gets fixed soon. I'll wait until when. There is little joy in playing/winning when you don't see your or your awards progress at all.

Comment

Most of the bug are still there for me on xbox ... But the mardroeme freezing bug seem to happen less often !

Comment

Working...
            X