Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

With update 0.8.37, our main goal was to address a set of important issues that have recently come to light, including the use of Mardroeme to get an auto-win after not choosing a target for the Mutagen card. This was not how we intended for the card to work and was something that required our immediate attention, because of the effect it was having on ranked play (players who abused this exploit have already been banned).

Other issues that have been addressed in update 0.8.37 include server errors caused by killing Morkvarg on 2 Strength and playing 3 Reinforced Ballistas and Redanian Elites. These actions should no longer cause the game to desynchronize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there been any attempt to resolve the numerous major bugs for xbox only platform? Recently theres been a few occasions where I've won saying for example I got +10 rating but it doesn't add up and when you play another game thinking it's just a temp glitch it still doesn't recognise that win... Theres too many glitches with the xbox which is, difficult :(

Shermsy;n7451450 said:
Has there been any attempt to resolve the numerous major bugs for xbox only platform? Recently theres been a few occasions where I've won saying for example I got +10 rating but it doesn't add up and when you play another game thinking it's just a temp glitch it still doesn't recognise that win... Theres too many glitches with the xbox which is, difficult :(

Sorry to hear about this. Please make sure to send all reports detailing similar occurrences to our tech support.

Hi Marcin, thank you for your post and I'll address them in tech support. Thank you for the update btw regardless!

hirokietsuko;n7451960 said:
I was honestly waiting for some balances on this patch. But thanks for the fixes, anyway.

i think this is just a quick patch to address the mardroeme bugs,and we are gonna have a balance patch normally in like 10-12 days or something.

What about kegs ?
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
I am not sure it is the right place to talk about Such things
But anyway

in The Witcher 3 : blood and wine you get a house and there is man name "majordomo" helping you to restore your house to its former glory
he also play gwent.
he ask you what deck he used and how strong.
i think this is exactly how practic opponent should be in "gwent online"

and if there was a price for defeating all set per day
it would Been Effective and Didactic for beginners
Because at the moment ,for Beginners, practice opponent is to powerful to defeat and learn from it

(I'm sorry , I don't speak english very well)

hirokietsuko;n7451960 said:
I was honestly waiting for some balances on this patch. But thanks for the fixes, anyway.

What balance exactly? I don't see any problem. Scoia'tael is annoying, but that's it.

I utterly believe that cheap Mardroeme thing ruined the game completely since it's presented. I think it doesn't need a fix, it needs to be eradicated.
I'm die hard fan of Gwent and die hard enemy of that Mardrowhatever.

Hi there,

I can't seem to install the patch. When I start the application, the intro screen appears and then a black screen for ages.

What can I do?

Thanks!

MistressLilith;n7453740 said:
Hi there,

I can't seem to install the patch. When I start the application, the intro screen appears and then a black screen for ages.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Are you on PC? If so, are you signed into GOG? It should start updating automatically if you haven't turn auto updates off.

Sunsibar;n7453800 said:
Are you on PC? If so, are you signed into GOG? It should start updating automatically if you haven't turn auto updates off.

Jep, on a PC. I was signed into GOG, but had to repair the game and then it installed the patch, It works now :)

Many thanks for the help!!

I guess I didn't play enough to encounter the exploit that players were banned for. Now that it was fixed, what was it? I'm only curious.

My game won't update. On PC, logged in and such. It's stuck on "updating getting file list" and just hangs there.

Treefur;n7456480 said:
My game won't update. On PC, logged in and such. It's stuck on "updating getting file list" and just hangs there.

Did you already try to verify/repair via GOG?

Top Bottom