Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

+
rageozar;n7459190 said:
Short question. Where or how do I download the update?

It should download automatically on both console and PC. If it doesn't do it on PC, please click on verify/repair in the Galaxy client.

I have a graphics bug after the new patch where buttons, card backsides etc are just blurry polygons. I will send some screenshots to the support.

Tallantis;n7460200 said:
I have a graphics bug after the new patch where buttons, card backsides etc are just blurry polygons. I will send some screenshots to the support.

That's not a specific issue of this release. I had the same issue before.

Personally I'd rather like to see an update for more variety and balance. And to get rid of the current prevailing style of playing where almost everyone uses control techniques ad nauseam.

Just my 2 cents.

Great I really wasn't sure what to think unlike most people lying in this post smh but I'm glad you guys play enough gwent as well to have caught that confusing glitch I stopped Playing gwent after this was happening and it totally help screw my Ranking up

kaonashi_de;n7461400 said:
That's not a specific issue of this release. I had the same issue before.

Personally I'd rather like to see an update for more variety and balance. And to get rid of the current prevailing style of playing where almost everyone uses control techniques ad nauseam.

Just my 2 cents.

Like you said personally,unfortunately Gwent is a card game that has a magic style build to it so expect a lot of control decks, tactical decks, and ramp decks, gwent is like a wonderful game of chess

rageozar;n7459190 said:
Short question. Where or how do I download the update?
For PC, open GOG Galaxy. If the update doesn't download automatically, click More: Settings: Updates. Here you'll find the option to install updates manually or automatically. Switching between the two options usually triggers the download.

Hello, everyone! I've just joined. Is it only me or all progression/awards is only registered after I restart the game? I.e. awards for completing tutorials or mp match.

flashmozzg;n7463900 said:
Hello, everyone! I've just joined. Is it only me or all progression/awards is only registered after I restart the game? I.e. awards for completing tutorials or mp match.

That seems to be bugged sometimes, but restarting should help. Hopefully it fixes itself at some point. I have experienced few random progression bar bugs during few months.

This Shroom bug was intense >< lost so many points due to it. Thank you for the fix
I am wondering if Francesca forcing draws is fixed or not? Does it blacklist independently from the Mulligan phase?

Sunsibar;n7464480 said:
That seems to be bugged sometimes, but restarting should help. Hopefully it fixes itself at some point. I have experienced few random progression bar bugs during few months.

I hope it gets fixed soon. I'll wait until when. There is little joy in playing/winning when you don't see your or your awards progress at all.

Top Bottom