Your face in gwent: The witcher card game!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Your face in gwent: The witcher card game!

We invite you to help kids and the elderly by participating in a charity auction organized to celebrate the 25th Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity.

In this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, you can become one of the heroes or heroines illustrating a card that has the chance to be loved and feared by players all around the world!

Link to auction: playgwent.com/wosp

We’ll talk details after the auction is over.

The objective of the charity is to save lives of children in paediatric wards and to provide dignified medical care for patients in geriatric wards. Good luck!

Rules and regulations: If you win this auction, your face will be featured on a card in the video game GWENT. Please note, that by participating in this auction you allow CD PROJEKT S.A., without remuneration, to use and publish your depiction in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game without any territorial or time limitations. This approval allows CD PROJEKT S.A., as well as other entities acting on behalf of or in cooperation with CD PROJEKT S.A., to create a graphical version of the provided depiction and to implement the depiction in this form on a card of CD PROJEKT S.A.’s choosing, in the manner and to the extent determined solely by CD PROJEKT S.A.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what kind of ability and flavor text they will be adding to that card. Ghehehehehehe....

:comeatmebro:

4RM3D;n7484820 said:
I wonder what kind of ability and flavor text they will be adding to that card. Ghehehehehehe....

:comeatmebro:

I do not know, maybe a card which upon being removed from the battlefield will boost the Strenght of the weakest unit(s) on the battlefield ?

You know, to represent the way the wallet of that special someone is going to empty itself quite fast for a good cause ? :p

Occursus;n7485370 said:
I do not know, maybe a card which upon being removed from the battlefield will boost the Strenght of the weakest unit(s) on the battlefield ?
You know, to represent the way the wallet of that special someone is going to empty itself quite fast for a good cause ? :p

I think this is a great idea and a great charity.

I'd ask for a personal card of me leading an angry Ciri fanmob,
which clones itself at the start of each turn.

It'd be an ever growing mass of beautiful terror,
much like the Ciri fanart thread.

EmperorZorn;n7485850 said:
I think this is a great idea and a great charity.

I'd ask for a personal card of me leading an angry Ciri fanmob,
which clones itself at the start of each turn.

It'd be an ever growing mass of beautiful terror,
much like the Ciri fanart thread.

I'm cirious how would that work out in practice - I hope Brown Sparrow will have some special effect on that card.

KasumiGoto;n7492240 said:
I'm cirious how would that work out in practice - I hope Brown Sparrow will have some special effect on that card.

I wonder if it would...

Probably not. I already am so caffeinated, I practically bleed coffee.

I'm like a brown mage practicing the forbidden art of coffeemancy. And I would summon a coffee elemental if I could,
because those are the worst kind of summons - they never sleep !

On a more cirious note, I would find an angry mob card mechanic interesting.
A card that is weak but clones itself at the start of every round.

We all know what a mob of angry peasants can do, right ?

...oh and look: the charity is almost at 1000€ now !

Someone is playing Gwent with credit cards !

So your face could be on the next card everybody hates, right?
Or maybe on a useless cards nobody ever uses like Jutta an Dimun

:nice:

Top Bottom