Nilfgaard Patch overview stream coming February 1st!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Nilfgaard Patch overview stream coming February 1st!

Join us live February 1st, at 12PM PST (9pm CET) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel to check out some of the changes that will be implemented with the Nilfgaard Update.

We’ll go over the patch notes, talk about the new cards, and build a brand new Nilfgaard deck!

Be sure to follow our official Twitch channel, where we will be streaming the game: https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred

Hosts:

Note: The stream will be in English

See you there!

Also, don't forget that starting January 30th you'll be able to check out loads of exclusive content from YouTubers & Streamers who visited us earlier this week to check out the upcoming Nilfgaard faction. Here's the list of channels to follow:

Huzzah! Trying to think of all the epic and ledgendary cards I want to see. I really hope some Rats are in there somewhere. Bonhart, Letho, Cahir, the Var Attre twins. I'm also really hoping Fringilla Vigo and Henrietta aren't in it, because I'm still holding out for a Toussaint faction someday. Also excited to see the patch notes (even though my favorite faction from day 1 is probably gonna get hit).

Does this mean that the update will only go live in the 7th? So 12 more days of having to cope with ST?

wangyi041228;n7593840 said:
12PM PST, yeah, -8 time zone, right? 9pm CET, yeah, +1 time zone, right?
The two time does not match. Which is right?
Huh? 9:00 pm CET is 8:00 PM GMT is 3:00 PM EST is 12:00 PM PST. The times match.

Top Bottom