New faction in GWENT. Nilfgaard is coming!

+
Burza46;n7615550 said:
The content update introducing Nilfgaard is scheduled for release on February 6th, 2017.

Can we please have an ETA on the patch? Will it be in the morning or late afternoon (CET)?

Nice, as expected from Nilfgarrd. Good thing I've amassed 4000 in scraps.
There's a lot of high value cards thought, while revealing cards is not that much of a disadvantage, especially when they can read you pretty good.

Does Anybody knows the Exact moment will it be?
I mean, will it be at the "New Day" moment? or during the day...

Here in Spain the "New Day" is at 1am, but tonight is the "SuperBowl" so maybe they wait till the they´re at work...

I Would like to know cause i´m afraid tonight i´m not going to sleep at all...;-D

MrTepes;n7671990 said:
Does Anybody knows the Exact moment will it be?
I mean, will it be at the "New Day" moment?

Seems not that likely because that would be in the middle of the night in Poland ;)

Also I assume they'll have to discuss the balance of certain cards taking the recent NG testing into account. Might take a while.

Last edited:
So do we know the exact time the patch goes live or not?

I must agree I'm not that impressed with Fringilla's artwork. The only thing that makes her stand out are her facial features (she's wearing a very ordinary overused gown and her hair is not that unique either) and you can barely make them out from that card :(

Still hoping there will be unlockable alternative artwork in the future in addition to the animated cards as a reward for single player campaign or from kegs : )

I find it odd that there isn't any notice of menteinance since the patch should hit tomorrow. I hope it doesn't get delayed, i can't stand NR and ST spam any longer.

Its now officially 12am gmt Feb 6th and still no patch... .anyone know what time it actually will be released?

devivre;n7676180 said:
In Poland it's 2am right now... patience ;)

Also in Spain:)
The Superbowl is making it easier...;-D

less than 23h in any case...;-)

i'm more excited about the balance of The others Factions than the new one though... GO "Monsters"¡;-D

but of course....Welcome Nilfgaard¡:-DDD

I think it is going to be around noon. If you look at the previous patch release topics, they are always between 11 and 14. Just a few hours left ;)

It's 16 o'clock in Siberia and it makes me sad, as it seems to me that I will be able to play only tomorrow :(

BTW, if you play now, finish 3 wins, and then update it will reset or it stay where it is?

Birkewedd;n7678640 said:
BTW, if you play now, finish 3 wins, and then update it will reset or it stay where it is?
There should be no reset.
Btw i actually wonder if there will be an update today considering the silence from the devs...

DMaster2;n7678880 said:
There should be no reset.
Btw i actually wonder if there will be an update today considering the silence from the devs...

There is no silence from the devs.
Marcin_Momot;n7677530 said:
Today's the day! :cheers:

Birkewedd;n7678930 said:
There is no silence from the devs.
Ok i must have missed that. Can't wait to crack open those 28 kegs, hopefully that and the scraps should give me a decent NG package

Top Bottom