x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shuls02 View Post

Elven Mercenary is still a bit broken, I've seen it more than once play like 5-7 cards from the deck but other than that the RNG is minimal with probably Ghoul beeing the most annoying when you plan to res something.
    what i meant is that there is always the luck of the draw in card games,and thats what keeps them interesting.in this particular case there is also the random dmg by some units,ghouls and some other stuff,which give some interest to the game,without making it an rng fest.there is enough amount of rng in the game to make it interesting,yet not annoying.

Comment

• After the open beta starts are you guys planning to make another wipe before game release? I see no reason to, as everyone can participate in open beta, but still. I would like to see if I should continue grinding or wait for the full release.
      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post
        Not necessarily. The regular key distribution is still running, if I'm not mistaken.
        wait I'm confused, so if I got into the beta early 2017, will I need to wait for a key to get into the open beta?, like do I really need to wait again for another key, I thought I was gonna be grandfathered into the open, figured everyone in the closed beta would obviously transition right into the open beta.

Comment

• also if you require a key to get into the open beta then isn't it well, another closed beta, open suggests that it is open to all, not to those who received a key.

Comment

• Exactly. You won't need a key in open beta.
            Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

• few I just wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Comment

• phew, I mean

Comment

• Open beta will be like a soft launch. Any idea on the Dates ?

Comment

• thinking one step further.
                    you purchased x amount of kegs in closed beta. youll get x amount of kegs in open beta but lets say there is another reset for release at some date in the future. Accounts get wiped again. Now you just bought kegs in closed beta. Do you also get your kegs back in full released game or not ? (makes a huuuge difference to me !)

Comment

• Originally posted by PunixEU View Post
                      thinking one step further.
                      you purchased x amount of kegs in closed beta. youll get x amount of kegs in open beta but lets say there is another reset for release at some date in the future. Accounts get wiped again. Now you just bought kegs in closed beta. Do you also get your kegs back in full released game or not ? (makes a huuuge difference to me !)
                      There is no other wipe. Once the game is open beta the collections stays what they are.

Comment

• Will we get too keep the level up rewards like Ciri, Decoy, ore etc.? Not the rewards from the amount of rounds won each day but the ones you get from leveling up.

EDIT: I realize now it also says in the original post that our levels will be reset. Disregard this post.
                        Last edited by Rehjina; 12-03-17, 22:11.

Comment

• Just wanna ask if anyone can access the game's servers because i can't seem to join in.

Comment

• Hey everyone, can anyone tell me, say we bought kegs using in game ores that we earned, will the ores return after the wipe?
                            Cheers
                            Last edited by OmegaZ89; 16-03-17, 13:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmegaZ89 View Post
                              Hey everyone, can anyone tell me, say a we bought kegs using in game ores that we earned, will the ores return after the wipe?
                              Cheers
                              nope, only kegs by money

Comment

• Originally posted by d3vil_dant3 View Post

nope, only kegs by money
                                Alright cool, thanks for replying

Comment

Working...
                                X