GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
Its been too long since the last major news update on the open beta and further game developments... The game is on CD for almost half a year now.

I have the feeling ppl's interest is starting to wane at this point.

p3rkele;n8422920 said:
Are there any estimations about the Open Beta release?

el_Bosco;n8435070 said:
Its been too long since the last major news update on the open beta and further game developments... The game is on CD for almost half a year now.

I have the feeling ppl's interest is starting to wane at this point.

Probably there will be big update at the start of the open beta. My bet is the second half of may when open beta kicks in, unless some delays.

Last edited:
He's talking about the lack of communication, I don't care if open beta is in may or july but atleast tell us in advance... This topic was made months ago and I expected open beta to follow closely after ( why else make this topic?! )

So, Will I get immediate access to the open beta if I received a key for CBT in January 17? Or I will need to wait for a few ... days? ... weeks?! ... month?!!!!

Kastus_Kvietka;n8437800 said:
So, Will I get immediate access to the open beta if I received a key for CBT in January 17? Or I will need to wait for a few ... days? ... weeks?! ... month?!!!!
Open beta, as the word open imply, is available to everyone at any time. Unlike CB you don't need any key, you just download the client and play, even if you weren't a tester before.

Kastus_Kvietka;n8439940 said:
But they said something about receiving keys after update. What does it mean?
They are still giving out keys for the closed beta. And they'll keep doing that until they start transitioning into open beta. After open beta is released anyone can join at anytime.

I've just made my last game until further news arrived. Reached lvl 55, 1781 matches played, rank 13 (cba to play ranked much.. only a hundred games on it) and i have no further incentive to keep playing on a daily basis until the wipe comes.

el_Bosco;n8446900 said:
I've just made my last game until further news arrived. Reached lvl 55, 1781 matches played, rank 13 (cba to play ranked much.. only a hundred games on it) and i have no further incentive to keep playing on a daily basis until the wipe comes.

Thanks for the in depth update!

Guys call me now clairvoyant or whatever but i know when we get more news from CDPR about upcoming cards, changes and open beta. It's 13 may or day before/after. Why? That day is finals of Gwent Challengers and good occasion to promote Gwent and talk about news. That's cool...no need to thx me. :p

Kingoko;n8451770 said:
Guys call me now clairvoyant or whatever but i know when we get more news from CDPR about upcoming cards, changes and open beta. It's 13 may or day before/after. Why? That day is finals of Gwent Challengers and good occasion to promote Gwent and talk about news. That's cool...no need to thx me. :p

Last edited:
Similar here. After the last major update, it took only 3 or 4 days until I played againts the same (improved because of the update) decks again and again and again. So on a long term, Gwent doesn't seem to be a suitable game for me. Would you dear developers please hurry up with Cyberpunk? ;-)

Guest 4021160

Greenspindle;n8465750 said:
Similar here. After the last major update, it took only 3 or 4 days until I played againts the same (improved because of the update) decks again and again and again. So on a long term, Gwent doesn't seem to be a suitable game for me. Would you dear developers please hurry up with Cyberpunk? ;-)

Please do not hurry with cyberpunk.

-Arkane;n8461220 said:
This.

Stopped playing when I heard about the wipe and now lost all interest since it's been so long.

This

I too feels that cdpr not giving any info or share anything with members may be thinking that it will create suspense or hype in players but true thing is it's not. Hype only works when game is already famous & something new will announced by developers which not the case in gwent.

cdpr is missing the point that game is still in closed beta as well there are so many flaws so more they seat silent players going to loose their interest in gwent & once they find some other good game & progress enough they are not going to come back or even they come back they are not going to be your loyal members so think about it cdpr.... btw i am just suggesting, I hope cdpr knows their plans very well.

Top Bottom