x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so we are being punished for using game currency to buy kegs instead of actual money?

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioK View Post
      so we are being punished for using game currency to buy kegs instead of actual money?
      This is closed beta you know, you are supposed to help test the game not get ahead on the collection (which you still can do thanks to the generous CB rewards).

Comment

• too lazy to read 14 pages... any word yet on what the 'end-season rewards' will be? just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by magecutter View Post
          too lazy to read 14 pages... any word yet on what the 'end-season rewards' will be? just wondering.
          No one knows yet

Comment

• Originally posted by DMaster2 View Post
            No one knows yet
            thx D'

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioK View Post
              so we are being punished for using game currency to buy kegs instead of actual money?
              what??
              this has no sense at all
              actually, they will earn us with 2 kegs every 5 levels and 2 keggs per rank level.. and they are testing the game since august..

Comment

• What about the steam version? I want to play it on steam, will I be able to get my rewards there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burza46 View Post
                  That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection (fear not — we’ll give you back all the Kegs you purchased with real money!) and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps
                  Does this mean that cards in the collection are automatically converted in to scrap or I need to convert everything in to scrap before Open Beta for that to carry over?

Comment

• Originally posted by rainwatr View Post
                    Does this mean that cards in the collection are automatically converted in to scrap or I need to convert everything in to scrap before Open Beta for that to carry over?
                    Neither. You'll lose all cards and scrap.

Here’s what you’ll get:
                    • Every Card Keg you purchased — we will return you the amount of Kegs you bought with real money.
                    • Card Kegs for Player Levels — starting from level 5, you get 2 Kegs every 5 levels.
                    • Card Kegs for your rank — 2 Kegs for each rank.
                    • All end-season rewards.
                    • All items granted as gifts from CD PROJEKT RED (like the gift premium Geralt card).

Comment

• Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
                      Neither. You'll lose all cards and scrap.
                      So you're saying when they promise to give back Game Progression in the form of Ore and scrap, that's not literal. It will be indirectly fulfilled in the form of Kegs for Player lvls, rank and end-season rewards. You're absolutely certain this is what they mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by rainwatr View Post
                        Kegs for Player lvls, rank and end-season rewards. You're absolutely certain this is what they mean?
                        And all the kegs you've bought with money. That's what the devs have stated:

Since Open Beta will mark a significant influx of new players, we want everyone to start on equal ground. That’s why we need to reset everyone’s card collection and game progress (player level, Ore and Scraps).
                        So, yeah.

Comment

• i'm stand why !!! there is 9 wild hunt riders in the collection when you can not use them all .... i got the nithral card with the ablity of removing strength from opposite side once a wild card appears on your side and i just bought all of the wild hunt riders ... i went to the card deck to prepare them but i realized that you just can take 3 of them into battle .... and i'm stand why we have 9 of them in card collection witch not make sense! is this a bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by farshad71 View Post
                            i'm stand why we have 9 of them in card collection witch not make sense! is this a bug?
                            It's not a bug. All trio cards, like Queensguard, Reaver Hunter, Temerian Foot Soldier and Nekker have three different artworks, while you can only use up to three max. The different artwork is just for flavour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burza46 View Post

UPDATE: By end of next week, everyone who signed up in 2016 will receive GWENT beta access. We’ll be sending more invitations as we go.
                              I'm a bit confused. What about those who signed up in 2017 (like me)? Why would we need invitation for an "open" beta?

Can someone please explain?

Comment

• It doesn't say "Open Beta access", it says "Gwent Beta access". Considering it was announced in early February it was just an update for how far they already got with invitations.

Comment

Working...
                                X