el_CHINOCUDEIRO;n7841290 said:
Read the first page of this update

You will receive:
level 25 : (2 ores per 5 levels)------>10 kegs
rank 5 : (2 ores per rank)-------->10 kegs
plus: all the kegs you bought with real money
plus: end season rewards and CDproject gifts

The only thing you loose is the craps and the player level progression

Better than nothing ! , but I don't know if it 's worth to play again (Open Beta) before the finally game. It was my fault , I didn't read all before play. Anyway , is it mandatory to make another request for Open Beta too ?

fa79it;n7841920 said:
Better than nothing ! , but I don't know if it 's worth to play again (Open Beta) before the finally game. It was my fault , I didn't read all before play. Anyway , is it mandatory to make another request for Open Beta too ?
It's an Open Beta, as anyone can play it. Keep in mind that your progress in open will remain after the official release.

HenryGrosmont;n7845820 said:
It's an Open Beta, as anyone can play it. Keep in mind that your progress in open will remain after the official release.

do you have a source for this? all betas I've been in and heard about go live with a clean slate for all players. maybe I missed the announcement.

thx

magecutter;n7846000 said:
do you have a source for this? all betas I've been in and heard about go live with a clean slate for all players. maybe I missed the announcement.

thx
I do not, I'm afraid.
But I did participate in a few and usually it's not long before the official release. We didn't get a reset.
However, it would be extremely appreciated if the devs could comment on this.

magecutter;n7846000 said:

thx

open beta is almost as good as official release(since seriously everyone can play),so i dont see a reason to wipe the open beta progress.even hearthstone didnt wipe the open beta accounts!

HenryGrosmont;n7846030 said:
I do not, I'm afraid.
But I did participate in a few and usually it's not long before the official release. We didn't get a reset.
However, it would be extremely appreciated if the devs could comment on this.

pl91;n7846100 said:
open beta is almost as good as official release(since seriously everyone can play),so i dont see a reason to wipe the open beta progress.even hearthstone didnt wipe the open beta accounts!

thx guys. makes sense. the 2 betas I've been in were both closed so that's what I was going on.

dev's may have an answer or are still deciding, either way we'll see :)

thx again

DMaster2;n7847250 said:
No CCG ever deleted progress on open beta. Open beta = release
I have never played CCG before. Didn't even know what that means :)
But I assume that the general idea for every game's open beta is the same.

I did not receive open invitation even though i am closed beta tester since 2016 10 13. In the news it says i should be invited to open beta. When mayi expect it?>

tadeush.beliavski;n7903770 said:
I did not receive open invitation even though i am closed beta tester since 2016 10 13. In the news it says i should be invited to open beta. When mayi expect it?>
No one knows when open beta will actually take place. Give it time and they'll tell us.

I'm sorry for not reading enough and probably being blind, but will we get back all ored or kegs we opened just by playing the game and not paying with real money? I know we'll get kegs for levels and rank, as well as the equivalent for donated money, but how about all the kegs we've opened so far by just getting the ore. Thank you for reply!

Akherus;n7924560 said:
I'm sorry for not reading enough and probably being blind, but will we get back all ored or kegs we opened just by playing the game and not paying with real money? I know we'll get kegs for levels and rank, as well as the equivalent for donated money, but how about all the kegs we've opened so far by just getting the ore. Thank you for reply!

It has been written in the official FAQ pretty much since the beginning of this beta (https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq) that in case of a wipe you will only get the Kegs back you bought with real money.

The graphic on the first side of this thread is also pretty clear about what you'll get:
http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D..._Update_EN.png

Has there been any official word wether Premium cards will carry over? I assume not because everyone would just dump their scraps into making premium cards for guarantee value but I figured i'd ask to be sure so I don't feel like an idiot if I spend my scraps making normal versions of cards.

Xifortis;n7926280 said:
Has there been any official word wether Premium cards will carry over? I assume not because everyone would just dump their scraps into making premium cards for guarantee value but I figured i'd ask to be sure so I don't feel like an idiot if I spend my scraps making normal versions of cards.
Premium cards will be wiped along everything else.

As a guy who came from playing Dota 2 and Hearthstone at semipro level I must say this game is amazing!
After my first games I got addicted and kept playing for 3 hours with starting decks! :))
Super good gameplay with little RNG impact(at least compared to other cardgames).
But suddenly when I found out that the wipe is gonna happen soon I felt sad.
As a free to play player I wanna play a lot to get the cards as soon as possible but I have to wait for the open beta, because there's no point grinding anymore since the non-bought kegs will get wiped.
PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE OPEN BETA I CAN'T WAIT TO START GRINDING!!! =))
Are there any rumors when will it come out? :D

innovation95;n7959860 said:
Super good gameplay with little RNG impact(at least compared to other cardgames).

a certain amount of rng is necessary in card games to keep them interesting,and IMO gwent has nailed it.

innovation95;n7959860 said:
As a free to play player I wanna play a lot to get the cards as soon as possible but I have to wait for the open beta, because there's no point grinding anymore since the non-bought kegs will get wiped.

Actually thanks to how generous they will be when the wipe happens it's definitely worth to spend some time grinding so you get some free kegs at the start of the Open Beta.
Right now for example I'm level 23 and I'm on rank 10 so I will get around 28 kegs xD

Last edited:
pl91;n7960260 said:
a certain amount of rng is necessary in card games to keep them interesting,and IMO gwent has nailed it.

Elven Mercenary is still a bit broken, I've seen it more than once play like 5-7 cards from the deck but other than that the RNG is minimal with probably Ghoul beeing the most annoying when you plan to res something.

Top Bottom