GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

+
Shuls02;n7969350 said:
Elven Mercenary is still a bit broken, I've seen it more than once play like 5-7 cards from the deck but other than that the RNG is minimal with probably Ghoul beeing the most annoying when you plan to res something.

what i meant is that there is always the luck of the draw in card games,and thats what keeps them interesting.in this particular case there is also the random dmg by some units,ghouls and some other stuff,which give some interest to the game,without making it an rng fest.there is enough amount of rng in the game to make it interesting,yet not annoying.

After the open beta starts are you guys planning to make another wipe before game release? I see no reason to, as everyone can participate in open beta, but still. I would like to see if I should continue grinding or wait for the full release.
Thank you.

HenryGrosmont;n7773320 said:
Not necessarily. The regular key distribution is still running, if I'm not mistaken.

wait I'm confused, so if I got into the beta early 2017, will I need to wait for a key to get into the open beta?, like do I really need to wait again for another key, I thought I was gonna be grandfathered into the open, figured everyone in the closed beta would obviously transition right into the open beta.

also if you require a key to get into the open beta then isn't it well, another closed beta, open suggests that it is open to all, not to those who received a key.

thinking one step further.
you purchased x amount of kegs in closed beta. youll get x amount of kegs in open beta but lets say there is another reset for release at some date in the future. Accounts get wiped again. Now you just bought kegs in closed beta. Do you also get your kegs back in full released game or not ? (makes a huuuge difference to me !)

PunixEU;n8066840 said:
thinking one step further.
you purchased x amount of kegs in closed beta. youll get x amount of kegs in open beta but lets say there is another reset for release at some date in the future. Accounts get wiped again. Now you just bought kegs in closed beta. Do you also get your kegs back in full released game or not ? (makes a huuuge difference to me !)
There is no other wipe. Once the game is open beta the collections stays what they are.

Will we get too keep the level up rewards like Ciri, Decoy, ore etc.? Not the rewards from the amount of rounds won each day but the ones you get from leveling up.

EDIT: I realize now it also says in the original post that our levels will be reset. Disregard this post.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, can anyone tell me, say we bought kegs using in game ores that we earned, will the ores return after the wipe?
Cheers

Last edited:
OhioK;n8110060 said:
so we are being punished for using game currency to buy kegs instead of actual money?
This is closed beta you know, you are supposed to help test the game not get ahead on the collection (which you still can do thanks to the generous CB rewards).

Top Bottom