Nilfgaard arrives! New faction now available in GWENT.

+
aeora;n7685730 said:
yeah SK got hit really hard with this patch. Milva, Aglais the elven mercs and the spy/ambush cards all nerfed hard

I think you mean ST which is the generally accepted abbreviation for Scoia'tael (Sometimes I have seen SC or SCO). SK is Skellige.

Testing out new King Bran and I am extremely pleased. And fought against some Nilfgaard opponents and so far I had not much trouble dealing with them. Though I'll give it some time before someone finds a golden deck. But it was funny to use Nilfgaard Ambassadors from my graveyard.

Tuirseach Axemen and Savage Bears totally rock. So far so good.

Really Good Job with the New Animations, By the way...
Some Cards Look simply Awesome now:-DDD

I think that these changes are a little bit unfair for those mid-low ranked/starting players...

I, for instance, like to play removal decks and with current changes it drastically reduced my options.

these changes seem to introduces less counters to the overall game. The majority of valuable removal counters that would kill an unit in board are now useless because the base strengths of cards were increased.

when are we getting the Xbox patch?

With the change to all the generated units now being "fleeting", the legendary card Grave Hag is now completely useless, and should now be a common card...
Quite disapointing considering I crafted it for 800 scaps :(

Still wish we had an option to upgrade cards to premium for scrap, other than that a great update. A well needed nerf to both ST/NR decks maybe a little heavy handed but necassary I guess.

Nilfgaard hand control is in the works. ^

Last edited:
This is actually a pretty neat update, my fav would be the change of fireball to 3 damage instead of 5, it's actually so senseless with that card. Also mutagen now dealt 3 instead of 4, that makes the NR deck less stupid to dealt with.

But i think the monster nest nerf is a bit weird. It defeats the whole point of playing the breedable deck, when my second spawn type is no longer breedable, it's even harder to find cards to breed, which i feel harder to play this deck.

Anyway looking forward to playing the new deck after work!

i suppose that a fleeting unit won t go in the graveyard when destroyed, just banished.. a big deal for certain decks/card.. expecially for monsters

Played a bunch last night after everyone went to bed. Despite all the fears, I find Scoia'tael to still be very fun to play. I think the changes to Elven Mercenary and first light are both good. I'm okay with the changes to Yaevinn, but don't really see the point in changed the -2 to -1 ... the other nerfs were probably enough. I'm conflicted making some fo the units non-agile. I dislike that Aglais is relentless ... but I'll get over it.

Played a couple Nilfgaard games, and like it generally. Played against them three times and went 2-1. Saw a lot more Monsters than I am use to. Only played 1 NR and a few SK and ST.

Top Bottom