x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked this game a lot but I really got bored and did not make any worthwhile changes that are only damaging the cards and do not worry about the real problem ...
    If you play ranking is a problem because if you win do not give you anything of experience and if they give you it is 12, 9, 25 but if you lose you do not lose 89 ....
    The other problem is Scoia'tael as this mass can decide that in all rounds the opponent is first win or lose this is a waste because it would be logical to have the advantage of more than one card ......... .
    But of course this for them is not important in order to luck with their game

Comment

Originally posted by el_Bosco View Post
      I seriously cant understand how such important changes can be made successively without thinking about the consequences and following through.
      does the concept of "close beta" means anything to you..?

Comment

I completely agree to disagre with a total nerf of double-weather silvers and I think they should add an option to it, maybe even Clear Skies to make it viable for many decks and to make it different from Aeromancy...

Comment

Originally posted by RickMelethron View Post

does the concept of "close beta" means anything to you..?
          So is it standard procedure in a closed beta to just change stuff without thinking on the consequences just to be nerfed again 48h or 2 weeks later?

For me, this is a sign of lack of planning, foresight and a global plan for the game in the long run.

Comment

Consume monsters a little nerfed, Axeman deck obbiously nerfed, weather decks nerfed ... Where are Radovid???

Btw, we will lose our games by a freaking cow.

Comment

So is it standard procedure in a closed beta to just change stuff without thinking on the consequences just to be nerfed again 48h or 2 weeks later?
              the standard procedure is to test things and see the result. and that's the whole point of a closed beta: there are no consequences.

Comment

I am unimpressed that the update comes without warning, come on guys at leat a couple day would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3WITCH3R View Post

?
                  Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                  Indeed. Quite an unwelcome guest, that roving cetacean.
                  Rot Tosser's Cow and Kambi

Comment

Aeromancy now laughs at any other silver weather? Not sure about it)

Comment

For me, this is a sign of lack of planning, foresight and a global plan for the game in the long run.
                      And for me is a sign of courage and make changes to see if they works. I'd rather have them make small changes until they hit the jackpot rather than the hearthstone route where it takes 4 months to nerf obvious broken cards and often enough the nerfs aren't even reasonable.

Comment

good changes

Comment

Originally posted by KasumiGoto View Post

Rot Tosser's Cow and Kambi
                          Yes 800 scraps Neutral Legendary Gold card to kill Bronze 1 strength Rot Tosser :/

Kambi? ohh yes that forgotten skellige gold legendary card hahaha :/

IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE BE A MONSTER

Comment

Yes 800 scraps Neutral Legendary Gold card to kill Bronze 1 strength Rot Tosser :/

I think that it's better for her to be able to do something, rather than not. Also, I'm running into a lot of Branss with QG or Morkvarg + Kambi as of late, so the change is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by KasumiGoto View Post

I think that it's better for her to be able to do something, rather than not. Also, I'm running into a lot of Branss with QG or Morkvarg + Kambi as of late, so the change is appreciated.
                              Yup so true... & yes change is good.

IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE BE A MONSTER

Comment

I was "lucky" to pull her out of a keg and i love the fact that i can kill the cows and other spam they send me.

Comment

Working...
                                X