Gwent beta live stream with developers 17.05.2017

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Gwent beta live stream with developers 17.05.2017

Join us live on Wednesday, May 17th, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel!

We'll be talking about the closed beta participation rewards and end of season rewards. Additionally, we'll highlight changes and new features introduced with the upcoming update! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Last edited:
The wording suggests imminent disappointment coming. "Closed beta participation rewards and end of season rewards." Nothing suggests open beta announcement in that. "Changes and new features in upcoming update" sounds more promising, but there's no telling whether that will mean new cards, or anything at all substantial. It sounds like we'll get a big patch soon (this week?) and then on to open beta in about a month, but who knows? I'm preparing for Nilfgaard release levels of disappointment from this stream.

That implies that will be another update before the end of CB.

I dont think CDPR PR strategy can seriously afford another f**k-up like the other stream, even with the success of the challenger event.

Hooray! Finally. My level 70 rank 15 account with every single card in the game was getting pretty stale. Bring on the reset details!

Riven-Twain;n8540930 said:
Not to worry, my dear Sunsi, I'll be there to uphold the honour of the Forums.

:look:I saw both of you everytime CDPR live stream on Twitch. Btw, why am I still Junior Member? :sad:

DEERCG;n8540970 said:
I saw both of you everytime CDPR live stream on Twitch.
Observant. . . .
DEERCG;n8540970 said:
why am I still Junior Member?
Perhaps you're simply young at heart?

Actually, there may be a glitch with the ranks on the Forums. It's been reported for investigation.

I guess that if there won't be any major bugs after the update, devs will just start open beta in a week or two. At least I hope so.

Wow..just finished the stream from today
You guys re vamped the entire game more or less.

LOOKS SO GOOD

the changes are very welcomed !

I know I say this a lot.
But you guys really are top knotch

The change to weather was AMAZING. Exactly what I suggested a few months ago in a thread I created (at least for biting frost, fog is cool too but I hadn't thought about that). I'm literally so happy I can't stand it :D

Top Bottom